Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm camping out
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coppertop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z6IIAB wrote:
holy fuck, coppertop, you been reading sinfest since day one! how's that like? I'm fine with blunt straigh forward people, that's my favorite kind of people.

Not quite day one, but I did not have to venture too far back in the archives to get caught up when I joined up.

Cool
lilg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always loved sinfest, even have some friends from back when Coppertop was a frequent poster. The irc channel was always great... and now I feel real old.

Shocked Razz
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, so many old school people... I never had an Irc, I only heard of older teens that had that, I was what... 10 yrs old or something.
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too... can't say that went well. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.
Z6IIAB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!
I've been a fan since 2007, and tried to enjoy the old forum since then too... can't say that went well. Now that we have a forum for radfems/people who actually enjoy the comic! Hell yes! I'll call up all my buddies here!! Armageddon is coming.
Coppertop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilg wrote:
Always loved sinfest, even have some friends from back when Coppertop was a frequent poster. The irc channel was always great... and now I feel real old.

Shocked Razz

I remember you. You used to have a few more letters in the old alias, lilg was the IRC handle, right?
lilg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! That's me! Went to "FerrettCon" in October of 2001!
Coppertop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilg wrote:
Yes! That's me! Went to "FerrettCon" in October of 2001!

Sorry for the delay in my reply, but I was not exactly a youngster back then (my youngest was 18 at the time), and while I may appear to be immortal (been declared clinically deceased three different times), I'm not immune to the ails of aging. The last of my three grandchildren starts college this fall (there's my confession to being an ancient battleaxe).

Gads, that weekend was a definite experience in inebriation, insanity and mild illegality. I still find it funny the sole sober person, in trying to drive out to the main road to show others the way in, dropped a car into the ditch and by sheer human willpower, we lifted the blasted Pontiac out of said ditch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: