Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

favorite comics

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shamangirl



Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 13
Location: Washington

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: favorite comics Reply with quote

I love the first one on Amilam's. It makes me giggle Laughing
_________________
“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”
John Lennon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Xavyor



Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 202
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



I've always loved how this debate ended with the two personalities working together for the definition.
_________________
Morality: That instinctive sense of right and wrong that tells some people how everyone else should live their lives.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dusty



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 650

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THERE IS ALREADY A DESIGNATED THREAD FOR THIS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Victim Here



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 2813
Location: Almost Not Trinity.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty wrote:
THERE IS ALREADY A DESIGNATED THREAD FOR THIS
You don't get to be angry at people.
For anything.

_________________
Colours? What colours?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dusty



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 650

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Victim Here wrote:
Dusty wrote:
THERE IS ALREADY A DESIGNATED THREAD FOR THIS
You don't get to be angry at people.
For anything.


this is like the second time for this. i'm pretty sure that capital letters do not equal anger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bun bun
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty wrote:
The Victim Here wrote:
Dusty wrote:
THERE IS ALREADY A DESIGNATED THREAD FOR THIS
You don't get to be angry at people.
For anything.


this is like the second time for this. i'm pretty sure that capital letters do not equal anger.

They do. It's a convention. All capitals seems like shouting, which equals an interpretation of anger. Just like using romanised letters is a convention for the English language. It's not always followed, but you'll have trouble making people understand you if you don't follow it.

*grumble* I don't dislike you, but you're getting irritating.
Back to top
Cap'n Lazarus



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 473
Location: Denver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaaah! Nobody understands me. Waaaah!
_________________
A government's principal occupation lies in curtailing and eliminating the natural freedoms of its citizens and then flimflamming them into paying for the service. ....Thorax
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Mytton



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bun bun wrote:
Dusty wrote:
The Victim Here wrote:
Dusty wrote:
THERE IS ALREADY A DESIGNATED THREAD FOR THIS
You don't get to be angry at people.
For anything.


this is like the second time for this. i'm pretty sure that capital letters do not equal anger.

They do. It's a convention. All capitals seems like shouting, which equals an interpretation of anger. Just like using romanised letters is a convention for the English language. It's not always followed, but you'll have trouble making people understand you if you don't follow it.

*grumble* I don't dislike you, but you're getting irritating.

How can you not dislike Dusty?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Victim Here



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 2813
Location: Almost Not Trinity.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bun bun seems to be an epitome of all that is kind and caring.

Poor dear, it must be so hard to hate with a mindset like that.

_________________
Colours? What colours?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group