Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mel Gibson V. Jews, The Fuzz
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Mel Gibson V. Jews, The Fuzz Reply with quote

He does not have it out for teh jews we promises

Quote:
The actor and director was stopped for alleged drunk driving early on Friday. A bottle of tequila was reportedly found on the back seat of his car.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said that Mr Gibson had been pulled over while speeding at 87mph (140km/h) and arrested “without incident”.

But according to a website, the arresting officer’s original report said: “Gibson blurted out anti-Semitic remarks about ‘f***ing Jews’ [and] yelled out ‘The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,’ then asked: ‘Are you a Jew?’ ”

Mr Gibson, 50, who directed the controversial film The Passion of the Christ — interpreted by some as blaming the Jews for the execution of Jesus — has already apologised for his “despicable” behaviour.

However, the apology was overshadowed by the publication of a section of the arresting officer’s handwritten report. The extract, on TMZ.com, suggested that the original report had been heavily edited.

James Mee, the arresting officer, wrote that Mr Gibson’s behaviour was highly emotional from the moment he pulled him over. His report says: “Gibson angrily stated . . . ‘My life is f***ed’ . . . [and] became fixated on his notoriety and the concern that this incident was going to be publicised. In order to calm Gibson’s concerns, I directed [him] to the back seat of the patrol car, telling him that, if he remained co-operative, I would interview him without handcuffing.”

At this point Mr Gibson appears to have attempted to flee.Deputy Mee wrote: “Gibson bolted . . . as he said ‘I’m not going to get in the car’.”

The officer caught Mr Gibson, who stopped resisting but is reported to have begun verbally abusing and threatening the officer, saying: “You motherf***er. I’m going to f*** you. You’re going to regret you ever did this to me.” The tirade allegedly continued inside the car, where the anti-Semitic outburst allegedly took place.

Mike Gennaco, head of the Office of Independent Review, told the Los Angeles Times that an investigation would begin today into the apparent editing of the report. “All that stuff about favourable treatment is something that needs to be looked at,” he said. “I’d like to see if there was a legitimate law enforcement reason for asking that the report be altered.”

He added that he would also look into Mr Gibson’s financial links to the department. In 2002 Mr Gibson served as a “celebrity representative” for the Star Organisation, which provides financial aid to the children of Sheriff’s Department officers killed while on duty.

Previously, I could have cared less about Mel Gibson, but I remember the controversy over whether or not Mel had it out for the Jews with the subtle socio-theological commentary inherent to a movie where Jews sort of brutally torture and kill the son of God, so that totally makes this hilarious.

Oh, plus it's a Celebrities Saying Stupid Shit *and* a Police Department Cover Up story all rolled up into one, so.

Ha.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mr Gibson, 50, who directed the controversial film The Passion of the Christ — interpreted by some as blaming the Jews for the execution of Jesus — has already apologised for his “despicable” behaviour
No diggity?
Major Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's some a-list timing, there, mel
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: "are you a jew cuz then imonna fuk u up" he says. Reply with quote

Seriously. He should have waited until after Apocalypto and at least one more Mad Max.

Wikipedia has more on Mel's world-class charm!

Quote:
Gibson's bizarre tirade allegedly continued at the police station, where he was videotaped asking a female officer, "What are you looking at, sugar tits?" and attempting to urinate on the floor. While the legal blood alcohol level limit in the state is 0.08%, Gibson's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.12%.[24], which would produce "noticeable cognitive changes" but not delirium.
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd read about him getting the DUI, but not all the terribly bad behavior that went along with it. WTG.
Dro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"sugar tits" is good. I forgive him for both the tirade and the DUI just for learning that phrase.
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: "are you a jew cuz then imonna fuk u up" he sa Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Seriously. He should have waited until after Apocalypto and at least one more Mad Max.

Wikipedia has more on Mel's world-class charm!

Quote:
Gibson's bizarre tirade allegedly continued at the police station, where he was videotaped asking a female officer, "What are you looking at, sugar tits?" and attempting to urinate on the floor. While the legal blood alcohol level limit in the state is 0.08%, Gibson's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.12%.[24], which would produce "noticeable cognitive changes" but not delirium.

hehehe
mel gibson unzipping his fly in the middle of a police station is an image not likely to leave me soon

zzzzzzzzp..
"What are you looking at, sugar tits?"

it's like a real-life version of southpark
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: TUGGY THE TUGBOAT Reply with quote

I have not been this disappointed in an actor since I learned -- a scant two weeks after watching Master and Commander -- that Russel Crowe has an extra special way of dealing with interpersonal problems: he punches people in the face.
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TUGGY THE TUGBOAT Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
I have not been this disappointed in an actor since I learned -- a scant two weeks after watching Master and Commander -- that Russel Crowe has an extra special way of dealing with interpersonal problems: he punches people in the face.

Really, as far as Mel Gibson goes, I kind of expected the drunken "sugar-tits" behavior. It wasn't a great shock to me. The Jew stuff is a little surprising, but I'm not knocked off my chair.

But you just told me that Mr. Crowe likes to punch people when he's angry, basically making him into an antagonistic asshole. You have made me very sad today.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didnt catch the Russel Crowe episode of south park? "Fightin round the world?"
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
You didnt catch the Russel Crowe episode of south park? "Fightin round the world?"

I haven't had any kind of television in over a year. Only movies. Also, before that, I didn't have comedy central. So I actually haven't seen episodes of South Park since the second season.
Natashabi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel made me wary with the Passion... It's on my list of movies never to watch. As is anything with Russel Crowe in it. Arrogant bastard.

We have all the seasons of South Park on DVD Very Happy
Dro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is interesting that the press reaction is to the anti-Semitism. A drunken tirade like that certainly is interesting and despicable, but plain old DUI should be worthy of the same level of disgust.
HamletSr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TUGGY THE TUGBOAT Reply with quote

Sam wrote:

I have not been this dissapointed in an actor since after watching mad max and roadwarrior, i watched beyond thunderdome.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: ANARCHY SHIP would have been cool, says doctor Reply with quote

MsFrisby wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:

I haven't had any kind of television in over a year. Only movies. Also, before that, I didn't have comedy central. So I actually haven't seen episodes of South Park since the second season.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1152176330/Russell_Crowe_Show_On_South_Park

Quote:
As is anything with Russel Crowe in it. Arrogant bastard.

Forgive Crowe his sins and watch Master & Commander. It's a wonderful movie.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: