welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11-10-2007 End of the World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitty_Angry_Girl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEVIL SLOGAN \o

Last edited by Kitty_Angry_Girl on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZigZag wrote:
For 2 months, you're doing pretty well! You should come over here at least once. I spent tow weeks in england, and I learned a lot! Maybe you can come to the Oktoberfest^^!

Here the sentences again in German, maybe this helps you learning^^:
Dafür, das du erst 2 Monate lernst, bist du gut. Du solltest wenigstens einmal hier her kommen. Ich war 2 Wochen in England und habe viel gelernt. Vielleicht kannst du zum Oktoberfest kommen!

Meine Freundin kommt aus Bremen. Ich habe für drei wochen im Deutschland gebleibt, im Dortmund, Bremen und Berlin. Ich besuche meine Freundin im Kassel im Mai. Leider wird ich nicht im Deutschland für Oktoberfest sein. Someday!
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
Willem wrote:
Apfelschorle?! Bock?! Gaststättengewerbe?! Boo!

Wink You know, I never said the word Gaststättengewerbe in my whole life. That's only important if you study law or something. Everyone rather says Restaurant or Gaststätte.

Which is my main beef with french and german that is taught in school. They don't teach you anything usefull. My first 3 years of french consisted of me learning about things in a french school, which completely failed since I will never visit a french school. I wanna know what to say in restaurants and stuff like that, I will be a fucking tourist, not a student or politician.

The only cool word I learnt in german class is "Kiffen".

Barbar (barbarian) I learned that first year, many of us had lots of fun with it: Herr Giffels (our teacher) war ein barbar auf sie schlafzimmer. is that even close?

Also there's this, with french, spanish, an italian versions (that I know of, probably more) Lots of everyday, non-vulgar slang too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewaitersitsondown wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
For 2 months, you're doing pretty well! You should come over here at least once. I spent tow weeks in england, and I learned a lot! Maybe you can come to the Oktoberfest^^!

Here the sentences again in German, maybe this helps you learning^^:
Dafür, das du erst 2 Monate lernst, bist du gut. Du solltest wenigstens einmal hier her kommen. Ich war 2 Wochen in England und habe viel gelernt. Vielleicht kannst du zum Oktoberfest kommen!

Meine Freundin kommt aus Bremen. Ich habe für drei wochen im Deutschland gebleibt, im Dortmund, Bremen und Berlin. Ich besuche meine Freundin im Kassel im Mai. Leider wird ich nicht im Deutschland für Oktoberfest sein. Someday!

Munchen war wunderbar!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secret wrote:
Ah, right, it's esta. My mistake.

No, it isn't esta. It's

"¿Dónde está el baño?"

Maybe you should pay more attention.
Secret

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be ridiculous.
Kry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How am I being ridiculous? You used a DIFFERENT word from what you meant in 3 out of 4 words WHILE correcting someone. I'm sorry, but I'm not the one being ridiculous.
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was irony dude. "Don't be ridiculous" has been used ironically so often in English that these days the ironic use is more a denotation than a connotation.
Aulute

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ich spreche nicht zie deutsch, mais je parle un pue francais--J'ai etudie pour quatre ans a ma lycee。 でも、三年前ですよ。今、日本で日本語を勉強しています。 皆さん、漢字が読めますか。

I like studying languages: I think I would also like to learn Italian a little more. It's not too hard, since I've had all of that French and a little Latin already. Chiami Aulute? Andiamo al cinema? I think I remember those being phrases I learned.
ZigZag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewaitersitsondown wrote:

Kassel? Super, ich lebe auch in Hessen. Du lernst sicher auch schnell Deutsch, wenn du so oft hier her kommst. Aber es ist schade, das deine Freundin so weit weg wohnt!

Dein Deutsch ist wirklich gut, du machst ein paar Fehler, aber man hat keine Probleme dich zu verstehen!

I can repeat that in English if you want^^.
magic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZigZag wrote:

Kassel? Super, ich lebe auch in Hessen. Du lernst sicher auch schnell Deutsch, wenn du so oft hier her kommst. Aber es ist schade, das deine Freundin so weit weg wohnt!

Dein Deutsch ist wirklich gut, du machst ein paar Fehler, aber man hat keine Probleme dich zu verstehen!

I can repeat that in English if you want^^.

Kassel? Great, I live in Hessen. You will probably learn german quickly, when you travel here. But it is a shame that your friend lives so far away!

Your German is really good, you made a few mistakes, but one has no problems understanding you!

Hehe I know it wasn't for me, I just felt good about understanding what you wrote ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magic wrote:
Hehe I know it wasn't for me, I just felt good about understanding what you wrote ^_^

Whoa, perfect! You really paid attention in school!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: