welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11.28.07 - Change the World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeezee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
I have never had great mexican food further north than Texas. My experience may be a bit limited but even restaurants with immigrant owners don't necessarily make good mexican food. I have been to many where half the staff doesn't speak english (usually a good indicator) that has had crap food and bland salsa.

Since you (at least occasionally) get to Saint Louis, there are at least two places you need to visit. Nachomama's on Manchester in Glendale (just east of that craphouse, Hacienda) and Pueblo Solis on Hampton south of Chippewa in the city. Both of them are family-owned and -run, and each has food that my friend Richard, a Houston transplant, has awarded the highly coveted Native Texan Seal of Approval.

ZigZag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
I hate living in europe. You're always talking about delicious food I've never seen. Corn Dogs? Taquitos? I had to look up both!!!

Evil or Very Mad I want to eat delicious american food!

Don't listen to the haters, REAL corn dogs are awesome. I'm not talking about the frozen pieces of shit, I'm talking about the fresh ones at carnivals and fairs. Their made with cornmeal batter made from scratch. Same can be said of funnel cake. funnel cake is GODLY. Taquitos...I can't say. Diner food, diner food is where it's at.

Ok, so it's like frozen pizza from the supermarket. It's ok, but you can't compare it to a real, original, italian pizza. Pizza Hut is good, too.
zeezee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZigZag wrote:
Pizza Hut is good, too.

?!?!?!?!

gag...

Last edited by zeezee on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the chain pizza places aroudn these parts, pizza hut is one of the better ones. However you cant beat that local pizza shop down the street. Everyone has one, or should at least. Might cost a little more, but its worth it.
ZigZag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeezee wrote:
[quote="ZigZag]Pizza Hut is good, too.

?!?!?!?!

gag...
[/quote]

When I say Pizza Hut, I mean "Chezzy Crust" (that's the name here), I don't know the american name. There is so-o-o much cheese in the crust, and that's just damn tasty. The italian pizzas are better, of course they are, but they don't have cheese in the crust!
YenTheFirst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZigZag wrote:
zeezee wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
Pizza Hut is good, too.

?!?!?!?!

gag...

When I say Pizza Hut, I mean "Chezzy Crust" (that's the name here), I don't know the american name. There is so-o-o much cheese in the crust, and that's just damn tasty. The italian pizzas are better, of course they are, but they don't have cheese in the crust!

I think in the States it's called 'Stuffed Crust'. I like pizza hut well enough, but that cheesy crust stuff is gross. My brother loves it, though. meh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: