welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15th December 2007 - A Beautiful Disaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Secret



Joined: 10 Aug 2006
Posts: 5429

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vox Raucus wrote:
A troll wrote:
Then what are you expecting in a defense? Can't defend speculation.

Secret wrote:
...logical reasoning?

Secret later wrote:
This sounds far-fetched, but: YOUR LOGIC IS USELESS HERE.


Yay nested quotes.

The difference is that we're using logic to argue about logic in this particular discussion, whereas I was just using logic to argue more mundane points against him.

Quote:
So you're basing your argument on the hypothetical possibility that a contradictory world might exist in an alternate universe, without a single piece of evidence to support it?


What am I to present? The position argued into transcends both logic and data, so I can use neither as evidence. Fortunately, the only claim that I am making is that God can create universes, which is backed by the fact that we're having this conversation. The other point was merely that you can't simply assume all logic works the way ours does.
_________________
rm wrote:
the grail is patient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeD CHiKn



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 10222
Location: Baltimore, Maryla*gunshot*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is still going on? Really?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Mr_Moustache



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 9123
Location: The thing in itself that is Will

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You suprised?

This is Sinfest !
_________________
When life gives you lemons, some people make lemonade. I just eat them and make a sour face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeD CHiKn



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 10222
Location: Baltimore, Maryla*gunshot*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinfest?!

This is stupid!
*kicks someone in a hole.*


I am fully aware of how corny it was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Mr_Moustache



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 9123
Location: The thing in itself that is Will

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn wrote:
Sinfest?!

This is stupid!
*kicks someone in a hole.*


I am fully aware of how corny it was.


It was why i refrained from posting a 300 image.
_________________
When life gives you lemons, some people make lemonade. I just eat them and make a sour face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group