Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Messages for The Creator
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drui

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Messages for The Creator Reply with quote

Since we seem to agree that Tatsuya moves among us unseen and reads our inane ramblings, it seems the logical next step to have a thread devoted to sending him our thoughts. Got something you wanna say to The Dude? Say it here!

To start:

Dear Sir,
T. wrote:
Then in a flash you remember that one time long ago, the asshole who totally humiliated you in front of everyone. How they laughed and laughed. And it comes back to you. Your mission. Your purpose. To put that motherfucker in his place.

HOW DID YOU KNOW? Can you read minds?
Love,
Drui
Siowa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think that it would be nice to see devil's fan boy falling in love with Ariel for real...that would be something Twisted Evil

And another thing... U rock T-man!

Thank you. :*

Last edited by Siowa on Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sinfest forum,

Tatsuya Ishida is not god. K? He's just a very talented artist.
Drooling over him and giving him e-blowjobs is okay, as long as you don't overdo it. He does not need 500 threads every day full of posts about how awesome he is. So, just stop being annoying fanboys/girls.

kthxbye

PS: What's up with the musework section of the site?
Siowa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Willem,

Tatsuya Ishida is a very talented artist. He's one of the best I've seen. That is why I want to tell him that he rocks. And if you think I'm acting like a fangirl... well... (as we say in Poland) "TURLAJ DROPSA KOLEŚ" and Razz .

P.S. "Turlaj dropsa koleś" is not humiliating.

Best wishes,
T.'s fangirl
Willem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siowa wrote:
Dear Willem,

Tatsuya Ishida is a very talented artist. He's one of the best I've seen. That is why I wont to tell him that he rocks. And if you think I'm acting like a fangirl... well... (as we say in Poland) "TURLAJ DROPSA KOLEŚ" and Razz .

P.S. "Turlaj dropsa koleś" is not humiliating.

Best wishes,
T.'s fangirl

Great. No problem, tell him that. Let's say this thread is where you praise Tat. You post what you think of Tat once. Nobody creates these comic threads each day, only to say "Awesome Tat. Ker-lol!". Discussing the comic is still okay, though.

Also, my internet translator say that "It ROLL COMRADE DROPSA"
I think that means I should roll some communists or something. Whatever it means, I'm offended.
Siowa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It ROLL COMRADE DROPSA" Shocked
What lame translator. It means something like"mind your own buisnes"... Koleś is more like dude then comrade. didn't want to offened you.
Mr.TandDr.Funk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatsuya is a very talented person. Very imaginative. If I could think up something like 'notes from the resistance' every month, I would be overwhelmingly pleased with myself. Unfortunately, I can't.

Here's a story for your. I just walked into the kitchen to find that one of my three dogs, maybe my cat, had thrown up on the floor (linoleum). In any case, I used about 7 paper towels to clean it up, now it's sitting in the garbage, which shall be taken outside momentarily.

Anyway, Tatsuya is like my dog...if my dog had, instead of throwing up, had taken the energy of throwing up on my floor and had expent that energy instead towards creating a fabulous..no..exciting..no..magical..no, fantastilousrifficagical webcomic. Thank you, Tat, for making at least 15 seconds of each day fantastilourifficagical. Promise me that you will never die.

Btw, Siowa, you sound wicked cool and polish. I happen to be (pulling this number out of my arse) 1/5th Polish. And Willam, keep on keeping on. Just stop arguing with eeeechoozer
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siowa wrote:
"It ROLL COMRADE DROPSA" Shocked
What lame translator. It means something like"mind your own buisnes"... Koleś is more like dude then comrade. didn't want to offened you.

well TOO LATE NOW DUDE!

wha!
whahahah!
haaa!
muhahahahaha

boy you're in for it nohow! whoo!
Dro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatsuya once wrote to me to see if he could stop by for a visit when he came to town. I was pretty excited, so got a good supply of the scones (marionberry) that he likes, and chilled some beer. He came over, ate the scones, drank some beers. We talked, laughed, had a good time, or so I thought.

Once, when I came back from the bathroom, he was standing up and looking in my bookshelves instead of sitting on the sofa. I didn't think anything of it at the time. The next day, I saw that my commemorative medal for Trekfest '04 was missing. It normally is displayed in the bookshelf he was standing near. So, my message to Tatsuya-- "Fuck you!"
Kry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dro wrote:
Tatsuya once wrote to me to see if he could stop by for a visit when he came to town. I was pretty excited, so got a good supply of the scones (marionberry) that he likes, and chilled some beer. He came over, ate the scones, drank some beers. We talked, laughed, had a good time, or so I thought.

Once, when I came back from the bathroom, he was standing up and looking in my bookshelves instead of sitting on the sofa. I didn't think anything of it at the time. The next day, I saw that my commemorative medal for Trekfest '04 was missing. It normally is displayed in the bookshelf he was standing near. So, my message to Tatsuya-- "Fuck you!"

We're starting another "complains and misgivings" thread?
Yorick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. I,

The skull is curious about why it is that the Sunday SinFest (also possibly known as the SunFest) episodes do not include or feature in any way shape or form your personal message to the masses, and/or your byline.

One hopes this message finds you well and of sound body, mind and spirit. We hope to observe more of your personal viewpoints in the near future.

Thank you muchly for reading,

Yorick
Black Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you for today's strip, Tatsuya. Very Happy
Siowa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.TandDr.Funk wrote:

"Btw, Siowa, you sound wicked cool and polish. I happen to be (pulling this number out of my arse) 1/5th Polish. And Willam, keep on keeping on. Just stop arguing with eeeechoozer[/quote]"

Very Happy Thank you, you are so nice (DZIĘKI ZIOMUŚ, JESTEŚ ZAJEFAJNY).
I try not tu argue with our Pimp-boy.

And Michael wrote:

"well TOO LATE NOW DUDE!

wha!
whahahah!
haaa!
muhahahahaha

boy you're in for it nohow! whoo!"

... Shocked ...but I'm a girl...
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a girl? boy o boy!
Siowa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you suggeting something Michael? Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: