welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Laughter is one thing...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you ever been hysterical with laughter?
I couldn't stand, I couldn't speak, I was rolling.
90%
 90%  [ 45 ]
I laughed pretty hard a few times, but that sounds painful.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
I don't think anything is that funny.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
You are weird.
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 50

Yorick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That reminds me of the kid who told me he had a ten-inch woody.

he was, of course, talking about a doll from Toy Story ...
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natashabi wrote:
Many years ago, my mom and I were sitting outside our apartment on a bench in a central park area with grass and trees and squirrels. We were just sitting there, enjoying the day when this squirrel started doing backflips off the base of one of the trees. He would run up to the tree, and then go up just a little bit and flip back to the ground. My mom and I stared the first time he did it, and with each repeat performance we laughed more and more. After a few minutes we were barely able to breathe and the squirrel was still doing acrobatics off the tree.

you reminded me of a time with one of my cats -

my place is on a bit of a hill; there is a lawn sloping in down in front. this particular cat had an ongoing war with her tail. on this particular day, she would go to the top of the slope, and a do a kitten-pounce* on her tail - then she would summersault down the hill, biting her tail as she went. when she got to the bottom of the hill, she would run back up and do the same thing again. fortunately, i was leaning on the gate as i watched her, so i didn't just collapse in laughter.

* like this:
...which just made it funnier.
Froggums

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week a friend and I decided to drive to the middle of nowhere on forest service roads in the middle of the night to smoke weed, just because it sounded fun. So we sat in the woods, listening to wolves howl and smoking for a few hours before eventually deciding to drive back to town. At that point it was around 3am and we were both rather high. So I’m just driving along slowly and suddenly there is a moose standing in the middle of the road. We sat there for a minute, hoping it would wander off and not get spooked/decide to charge the car. It didn’t move. So we pulled the car closer and it trotted off down the road. Pull around the next bend, and there’s that same moose just standing there. We couldn’t turn around and go a different way (there was no other way to go), so we just kept following this moose down the road. My friend started talking in his approximation of an old Native American’s voice, saying stuff like “Go, little frog warrior, and follow the moose spirit.” Again, we’re high, so it was much funnier than it should have been, but then it just got worse. After following this moose for about 20 minutes, it eventually ducked off the road. Then a mouse darts out and runs across the road in front of the car. Again, my friend starts with the voice and telling me to follow the spirits of my ancestors, etc and we can’t help but crack up again. So we regain our composure and keep driving. Then a deer jumps out and stands in the road in front of the car, looking at us like we are insane. Again, we start cracking up at the sheer randomness of it all. At this point we are just wondering wtf is going to jump out in front of the car next. Drive a little further, and then a freaking dog jumps out of the woods in front of us.

So we eventually get home without anything else odd happening. The next day I remember all of this and wonder if it really happened or if it was some weird dream. So I asked my friend, “What the hell was with that moose last night?” He got all wide-eyed and said “OhmyGod you saw that too?!” I lost it, started laughing so hard it hurt. He thought he had just been so high he was hallucinating, or that it was all a dream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: