welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boomerang rocks!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OriginalCrazyone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Boomerang rocks! Reply with quote

Today, the boomerang network is running a marathon of Tom and Jerry cartoons... I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE tom and jerry!

which brings up a question... I am trying to think of the title of my favorite tom and jerry cartoon of all time, but can't remember what it was called... I remember it has jerry narrating the story of tom falling in love with a woman and her breaking her heart, and ends with jerry's girlfriend leaving him and they both sitting on the train tracks waiting to end it all when the train runs over them... I know, morbid ending, but if you notice, alot of tom and jerry cartoons are morbid...

I also love the episodes that feature the three musketeers theme...

P.S. someone mentioned they were taking a few episodes out becausethey featured cigarettes... they forgot one, where they do a lookback at other episodes from the past, and it shows the scene where tom rolls up a smoke one handed to impress a female...

sowhat is your favorite episode of Tom and Jerry?

-OcO-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Halen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a Tom & Jerry box set, that my daughter used to love when she was about 2. We watched them so often that now the mention of Tom and Jerry brings me out into apopleptic rage.

Weirdly enough, the episode you mentoin is on the box set, and I always watched it, with my daughter, thinking "this is so SO wrong", when they're both sitting on the tracks at the end, drunk, hair falling out, and a train's about to kill them both. Fucked up. Anyway, it's called "Blue Cat Blues". You can find it on IMDB.
OriginalCrazyone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean about cartoons driving you to the brink of madness... a friend of mines kids did that to me for a while with Scooby Doo... I couldn't even watch the movies until recently...

thanks for the title!

-OcO-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
smeat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I thought this was going to be about rocks that come back to you when you throw them. Sad

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture."  - Ray Mummert, creationist, Dover Pennsylvania, 2005
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duke and The Baroness? Man, I missed a lot when I was a kid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: