welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noob here....Need some help/advice about pics/avatars.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dating four geeks (featuring Jennifer Aniston)
The first one because of her parents (she lied about having a date and then they showed up in the same bar oh noes! so she grabbed the first guy to come along and kissed him)
The second one she meets when she drops her bag in the rain but doesn't notice and he runs up to her but she's still upset about having a date with the first one so she forgets to thank him BUT FALLS IN LOVE oh noes!
So she tells a friend what happens. Two days go by and SURPRISE turns out her friend told a (male geek) friend what happened and he knows geek 2 and is willing to give her his email HOWEVER (oh noes!) he told his mom he had a girlfriend and now she's coming for diner so would she in return go out with him.
So she agrees but - oh noes! - the date's on the same day as the date she staged for her parents with geek 1. She asks a friend to take her place but she can't come. She asks another and she refuses. So in a desperate move she tries to go on two dates at once but oh noes! one of her friends shows up unexpectedly and starts pretend-dating geek 3. So jennifer runs back to her date with geek 1 where it turns out that - oh noes! - girlfriend two showed up and is now having diner with geek 1 under the assumption he's geek 3.
Just then, Jen's mom arrives (oh noes!) and sees friend 2 with geek 1. (oh noes!)
Confused, she asks (equally confused) Jennifer if he's cheating on her. What? No! says Jen (and blows the hair from her eyes) But I thought I was finally meeting this young man of yours? asks her mom. So in despair Jen grabs the nearest geek, places her stiletto heels on his toes and demands he goes along with it.

Turns out the waiter is geek 2 and they live happily ever after as he tells her all about the internet.
Geek 3 gets covered in white wash.
Geek 1 and 2 discover their love for each other
Jen's mom recovers from a heart attack to become the world's oldest star trek fan.
Geek 4 gets nothing but a kiss out of it.
Willem

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
(and blows the hair from her eyes)

This is the best bit. Very Happy
thewaitersitsondown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two pages of this thread are just fantastic.
No Truth Only Lies

Location: That's for me to know, and you to find out should I tell you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That story takes the cake though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: