Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

APOCALYPSE NOW
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: APOCALYPSE NOW Reply with quote

After weighing every factor imaginable, I've decided that the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I have also reached terminal cynicism, and lost all faith in the masses of mankind, and life itself.

Discuss.
dazedb42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. We were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana --- men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of the spinning wheels of wood filled with voices. In my youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes --- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies.

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast, like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his own eyes --- the coming of the white mens' cattle.

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be criss-crossed by snakes of iron.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land will be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web.

"This is the Sixth Sign: The land will be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.

"This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands --- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon --- very soon afterward --- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

Quote:
Mary No-Eyes ~

Mary No-Eyes was an elderly Shoshone woman, blind but gifted with clairvoyance and prophecy. During the 1980s she told her prophecies to Mary Summer Rain, who recorded and published them. Speaking in broken English, Mary No-Eyes said:

"Earth Mother in bad labor. She gonna give birth to something great. She already in first labor hours... She be in great pain now... It be great Phoenix that gonna rise up again just like all times ago. He already here... He been forming for years now. He all ready to break out of Earth Motherís womb... She gonna give up great Phoenix soon..."

In her summary of The Phoenix Chronicles, Mary Summer Rain listed some signs of the times and the birth of the Phoenix:

"Contraction/Economic Aspects --- massive blue collar strikes, relocation of key factories overseas, computerization of factories, extended import & export embargoes & taxations, increased unemployment, widespread factory shutdowns, excessive taxation, small business failures, insolvency of many banks, stock market misdealings & decline, drastic construction decline, devaluation of real estate, increase in corporate crime, drop in level of manufactured goods, increase of corporate monopolies & takeovers, widespread layoffs, runaway credit purchases, cash as only accepted tender.

"Emerging/Natural Disasters --- Major devastation in California, earthquakes in new areas, inactive craters become unsettled, mountains become unstable, return of the dust bowl, record-breaking flooding, tornadoes increase intensity and occasion, liquefaction of soil beneath faults, increased hurricane devastation, freak wind gusts & accidents, soil erosion, increased radon levels, rock & mud slides, insect infestations, sink holes, rapid temperature inversions, frigid winters & deadly blizzards, summer storms with intensified hail & lightning, seeping natural gas (fires & explosions), underground fires, widespread surface blazes, major quake of the New Madrid Fault... Greenish hue to atmosphere... Phoenix days...

"Eyes Searching/Transportation Accidents --- Plane crashes increase, shipping disasters increase, higher incidence of train derailments & accidents.

"Listening/Freak Deaths & Accidents --- Amusement park disasters, increase in homicide & suicide, freak household accidents, disease outbreaks, several catastrophic propane explosions, germ warfare release accident.

"Breath Heaving/Discord Between Nations --- Grave economical differences, arms escalation, warring altercations, terrorism increases, undeclared wars, clandestine dealing between countries, high level secrecy.

"Wings Flexing/Spiritual Unrest & Awakening --- Questioning masses, political church actions, government interventions, repression from certain religious sects, increased UFO sightings, interaction with other intelligences, acceptance of paranormal, acceptance of ongoing spirit afterlife, more religious sects going to court to force their personal restrictions on general public.

"The Wailing/Nuclear Incident --- Several close meltdowns & leaks, seeping radioactive dump sites, two catastrophic meltdowns, radioactive pollution of land & rivers, several major accidents of nuclear missile trucks carriers and the transportation of nuclear waste,radioactive releases caused from geological instability.

"Talons Tensing/Civil Unrest --- Peopleís revolt and resistance movements, draft evasion, public's discovery of coverups, nuclear exchange.

"Crouching/Massive Revolts & Government Turnaround --- Taxation refusals, war resistance, policy disagreements within government body, major upheavals within governments.

"Flying Free/Rise of the Age of Peace --- Total equality among people, discontinuance of all meat ingestion, construction reforms, cessation of most severe natural disasters, pollution-free energy innovations by way of the Earthís magnetic field, rise of the Indian nation through widespread adaptation of its Ways of natural living and deep human philosophy." (17)

We are close to the end game.. The phoniex is about to take off.
Secret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, we're just all doomed.

I prefer reality. Razz
dazedb42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reality? Create your own reality. Seriously!
Secret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not right after reading 1984. Shocked
dazedb42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you win... I read that in 84..I'm still depressed.
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: APOCALYPSE NOW Reply with quote

Secret wrote:
After weighing every factor imaginable, I've decided that the world is going to hell in a handbasket. I have also reached terminal cynicism, and lost all faith in the masses of mankind, and life itself.

Discuss.

AROFLYPSE LMAO

Atlantean Relic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Life as we know it is almost done. Yet, people scurry about unaware what is about to befall them.
dazedb42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denial is a wonderful thing. It's the age of Aquarius....

So apparently after the comet, which comes out of the Orion sector, slams into the earth we are going to experience a polarity shift, which then in turn sets off some serious earth quakes followed by Atlantis re emerging from the depths.

Share the love, it's the only thing that can save us. I have nearly managed to "wake up", I have popped once already but am having trouble activating all my shakras to complete the metamorphisis. This will probably only make sense to Real people, who there are few hanging around this forum, I'm sure.

The rest of you will think I am bat shit crazy though Razz

Full moon tonight, maybe this is my time.

<3 and peace to all.
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: i have like half an anthropology degree Reply with quote

I've been in full tune with the axis mundi since I was five. I'll be fine, unlike all of you SUCKERS
Katrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: APOCALYPSE NOW Reply with quote

Secret wrote:

Discuss.

Excuse me if you're being sarcastic, but I really can't tell.

Words:

No, 1000 years ago, the world sucked ballitos times fifty. Now we got fucking everything. Including machines that help us bring out our bitchiness.

And when I say bitchiness, I mean the un-fun kind.
Secret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as we get more powerful, we gain the ability to destroy ourselves more efficiently.

Which we seem to be doing in every facet of human life, at least here in the States and to a lesser degree worldwide.

Oh, and humanity's apocalypse is not necessarily going to be apocalyptic.
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: i have a sense conference to go to Reply with quote

Why is everyone intent on not making any sense tonight.
jsimpleton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: APOCALYPSE NOW Reply with quote

Secret wrote:

Discuss.

i haven't. end discussion (at least for me)
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: APOCALYPSE NOW Reply with quote

jsimpleton wrote:
Secret wrote:

Discuss.

i haven't. end discussion (at least for me)

Please don't do the "this ends now" jokes guys, please?

I'm also doing the twitter thing; you should stalk/follow me: http://twitter.com/sillygurlroo
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: