welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/8 Sin and Sycophancy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secret

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: 9/8 Sin and Sycophancy Reply with quote

...Well, the posting of these threads is rather disorganized. I will take up the mantle.

Again, Little Evil is being cute and easy to sympathize with. But the odd facet to his personality shows up again - the obsessive, "let us dance together" sort of admiration for the Devil that makes him so much farther apart. I dislike him for that, too.

Discuss.
Zeku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my mind, Lil Evil and Seymour are the only authentic humans of the comic strip, in the sense that they are idolaters; they worship some quality simply because it is so glamorous in their eyes. The Devil's sphere of operation is simply opposition to God, so the comic strip version of him is as faithful as we can reasonably surmise, not knowing how many of his own lies he actually believes.
Yorick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/8 Sin and Sycophancy Reply with quote

Secret wrote:
...Well, the posting of these threads is rather disorganized. I will take up the mantle.

what threads? what disorganized?

we're not like other webcomic forums. We don't feel the need to nitpick and congratulate every single day's posting. Tat knows how we feel.
Wolfo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeku wrote:
In my mind, Lil Evil and Seymour are the only authentic humans of the comic strip, in the sense that they are idolaters; they worship some quality simply because it is so glamorous in their eyes. The Devil's sphere of operation is simply opposition to God, so the comic strip version of him is as faithful as we can reasonably surmise, not knowing how many of his own lies he actually believes.

So we cynic's aren't "authentic humans"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: