welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Youessians go here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Usagi Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: at what point does harrassment become assault? Reply with quote

nathan wrote:
Major Tom wrote:
nathan wrote:
And I don't think harassing doctors who perform procedures you disagree with is inappropriate, as long as you don't break the law doing it. Freedom of speech and all that.

while it may yet not be a tipping point, the harassment regarding abortion does not generally confine itself to the doctors nor to the procedures, but stretches the bounds of good faith free speech to the patients, to the curious, to the support facilities and related services and toward the suppression of the information itself.

this portion of the behavior, at least, is much darker than merely voicing dissent, arguably legal or not.

I admit, I have a soft spot for a severe behavior.

If I thought a pregnant woman having an abortion was literally murdering a widdle cutie-pants babykins, I'd do more than write her a letter of respectful dissent too.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "Is he just a ranting anti-abortionist or will he commit a violent assault?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being I might have a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
nathan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be silly. When you're meting out God's punishment, you have to use: The Judge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: