welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speak out, America
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willem

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Speak out, America Reply with quote

http://www.americaspeakingout.com/

In what could be called 'The Worst Idea Ever', the GOP has a site up where you can GET THOSE WASHINGTON BASTARDS TO LISTEN by spamming horribly conservative ideas on THE INTERNET.

Of course, this is hilarious.

Quote:
I think we should repeal all of the unpopular aspects of healthcare reform, but leave all of the popular things. That will probably work, right?

Quote:
america is where a man stands on his own. you might get cancer, but god can help you Obamacare can't! americans deserve freedom not free health care because america is freedom!

America is freedom, guys!

Quote:
Possibly the best way to help improve public education today is to break the teachers unions. If that isn't possible, then bring them down a notch, show people how the unions are often standing in the way of changes and improvements and have been for a number of decades now.

Quote:
Simply abolish the Department of Education.

I didn't think they could beat this one, but

Quote:
Privatize the education system and promote competition between schools. Allow parents the option of which school their children will attend. Once schools compete, we can rid the school system of poor performing and ineffective teachers. Schools should not be profit generators, but should make enough profit to reinvest in technology, training, and improved techniques. Emphasis should be placed on measuring students ability to think, reason, and resolve problems NOT passing standardized tests.

PRIVATIZE. EVERRRRYYYYTHING! >: (

Quote:
"Climate Change" and "Global Warning" have been now utterly discredited. Cap and Trade (Tax) that make CO2, the air I breath out and the CLEAN air for plants, a pollutant should be abandoned. Good and reasonable legislation that focuses on real environmental pollution (i.e. bettter regulations and protection to prevent oil spills) should be passed.

That's pretty interesting, dude.

Quote:
Investigate and impeach the current president for known and suspected federal crimes.

Jaywalking

There's more on there, but the site seems to have crashed while I was making this post. Oh well.
Mizike

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty awesome.

Quote:
I know this runs contrary to the conservative vein, but I have a different take on abortion. So please bear with me. People who have children out of wedlock are morally deficient and probably have problems with making rational decisions (just go ask John Edwards!). We should not let these people pass on their genes for future immoralists. This is just so obvious. Why should we let women of ill repute and moral questionability reproduce? And it's even worse when some woman or girl is forcibly abused by a s-x offender. Who wants these bad genes passed on to the future? These are demon genes put in our bodies by the devil, and abortion is the best exorcism.

Willem

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I propose a multi-level solution that will solve many of our problems. 1. Repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell 2. Form and train elite units of all-gay soldiers, marines, sailors, and airmen 3. To recruit, allow these brave service members the right to get married with 3 years of service 4. Right years of injustice by allowing these gay service members the opportunity to earn the Medal of Honor and other highly sought after medals by putting these elite squads in the most dangerous areas of battle.

The Pink Berets.

Of course, this is just a way of saying: shoot the gays
Willem

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Allow illegal immigrants to join the U.S. Military. They get the same benefits as American soldiers. After 10 years of service, the soldier, spouse and children are nationalized. If the soldier dies while on active duty, their surviving family is automatically nationalized.

Letting foreigners shoot foreigners! Genius!
Willem

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Guantanamo Bay it is easy to solve the problem with closing it.....just change the name to OBAMALAND.... the president will love it ( it will give him a fatter head)....and the Muslim terrorist will be lining up to go there. problem solved

Quote:
Military checkpoints at city limits that check for drivers license, vehicle registration and religious affiliation. Muslims, Jews and Buddhists will need to provide social security cards and/or passports. This is the only way to secure our free nation.

wat
Willem

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The President should NOT be bowing to any foreign dignitary... EVER!!!!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Major Tom

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there some way to kind of close the lid while they're all gathering on this one website and keep them from getting back out into the rest of the internet?
Willem

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sarah Palin and Levis Johnson need to get back together for the sakes of Truck and Tractor.

ehehehee
Mizike

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of these border on performance art:

Quote:
Lets take positive steps towards exploring a new paradigm for email address etiquette. As we all know, email is electronic mail. But what can be confusing and anxiety inducing about email (electronic mail) is the nascent miasma of unwritten rules and cultural norms that loosely govern proper email conduct. I, for one, am a gentleman, and I would like people to know this about me just through how I conduct myself, and my general behavior. I need to know how to behave when it comes to emails, and more importantly, how others will perceive my behavior. For example, is it appropriate to ask for a woman's email address when you have only just met her via a Web 2.0 political forum which both I and herself use? How about a man? Is it copastetic to give some person your dad's email address, or an email address which you have created specifically for the reason of giving the address to the person with the intention of protecting your privacy by not giving the person who receives the email address of your recently created account your REAL email address? How should I contact my representative or local party officials about these issues? Email? The postal service? The private postal service (UPS, FedEx, DHL)? Please answer ASAP. If you have already mastered the unwritten rules of email etiquette, send me an email that both explains and is an example of the norms of email behavior about which I so desperately want to learn. Otherwise, respond via this site's built in comment system.

Him

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they basically want an army made up of illegal immigrants and homosexuals? That's...interesting.
Him

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:
Quote:
Military checkpoints at city limits that check for drivers license, vehicle registration and religious affiliation. Muslims, Jews and Buddhists will need to provide social security cards and/or passports. This is the only way to secure our free nation.

wat

I can imagine the Israel lobby might have mixed feelings about that one.
Puma

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
End women's suffrage! It's been decades too long, and it's time for justice!
Puma

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is a Christian nation. Our founding fathers say so right in the Declaration of Independence and in our Great Constitution. How is it then that we elected a Muslin president? Require all political offices to be held by practicing CHRISTIANS! And I mean REAL Christians! No Methodists!! I believe in God and Jesus my personal savior (praise JESUS!), and I hate to see our country go down in flames of heathenistic HELLFIRE! Praise God every day and make our children speak His Holy name in prayer every day at school!

How did we elect a president made of muslin anyway?
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And I mean REAL Christians! No Methodists!

heh!
Ironically, Halen's one of the few people here I wouldn't worry about terrifying my friends and family. In my head he ends every real life conversation stroking his chin and saying, "well yes, that sounds reasonable."
Mizike

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My neighbor is a Mexican. Please arrest him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: