welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speak out, America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just way, waaay too tempting. Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nathan

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thing is just WAY too fun
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that the most active user is named "slickskilz" and has over 2700 points Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All this talk of oil spill is just another liberal media propaganda. Has anyone even SEEN the oil? NO because it doesn't exist. The extreme left wing only wants you to have windmills powered by the cow f@rts, and oil is so bad or something. OIL COMES FROM YOUR SKIN, it can't be that bad. He||, you even fry your chicken fingers in it for crepes sake. great, now i need some chicken fingers.
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered... DogenPatriotOMG has a lot of ideas how we can improve this country. And he wants to share them all with the GOP.
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Order IMMEDIATE professional psychiatric help for Glenn Beck.

Quote:
we should make english the official language of the US and stop spending tax dollars on translations for mexicans! if english is good enough for baby jesus, its good enough for americans.

Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAH! It said my idea was inappropriate Sad

Quote:
I feel that we should setup random, rotating patriot check points around metropolitan areas. These would work like DUI checkpoints many states use. They would first require all traffic to slow down to a crawl. Then suspicious looking individuals could be directed to a waiting area where a short examine would be issued. Questions would include saying the pledge of allegiance, naming the last 10 Presidents, name all 50 states, naming their federal and state representatives as well as senators, recite the preamble to the Constitution as well as recite 5 of the 10 amendments in the Bill of Rights, etc. Those who fail would then be asked to step out of their car and given a more rigorous examination, while their vehicles are searched for possible illicit weapons and contraband. Those who fail this more intensive second round would immediately have their vehicles impounded and be held in secure custody for further questioning and examination for a MINIMUM of 72 hours.

I tried shortening it-- still no good Sad

Quote:
I feel that we should setup random, rotating patriot check-points around metropolitan areas. These would work like DUI checkpoints many states use. Then suspicious looking individuals could be directed to a waiting area where a short examine would be issued. Questions would include saying the pledge of allegiance, naming the last 10 Presidents, name all 50 states, naming their federal and state representatives and senators, recite the preamble to the Constitution, etc. Those who fail would then be asked to step out of their car and given a more rigorous examination, while their vehicles are searched for possible illicit weapons and contraband. Those who fail this more intensive second round would immediately have their vehicles impounded and be held in secure custody for further questioning and examination for a MINIMUM of 72 hours.

WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting tough to find sincere posts through all the trollin', but I think I found one:

Quote:
A generation ago, the principal objective of our water and power policy was to create an abundance of both. It was an era when vast reservoirs and hydro-electric facilities produced a cornucopia of clean, plentiful water and electricity on a scale so vast that many communities didnít even bother to meter. But the last generation has abandoned this objective, insisting instead that the principal purpose of government is not to produce abundant water and power, but to ration shortages caused by invasive regulation. By abandoning cost-benefit analyses in the creation of these regulations, practicality and common sense have been replaced by an ideological filter. The result is increasingly expensive and scarce water and energy resources. In California, we have witnessed the deliberate diversion of over 200 BILLION gallons of water from Central Valley Agriculture for the enjoyment of the ďDelta Smelt.Ē Congress could have acted to stop those diversions. It did nothing. History is screaming out its warning to us. Civilizations that produce water abundance prosper and flourish. Those that do not will struggle to survive. This Congress and Administration need to remove the impediments to productive uses of land and water. Freedom works, and itís time we put it back to work. We need to restore abundance as the central objective of our federal water and power policy, to ensure prosperity for future generations.

There you go, California! PRODUCE MORE WATER! Problem solved, I'll take my Presidential Medal of Freedom now.
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would only accept two of my ideas before it stopped responding... it said too many Americans were speaking out. Apparently the government has decided we're not all allowed to speak at once. See what big government gets you? They just want to make it so only liberals can post on the internet and indoctrinate our kids to be gay atheists.
Him

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about posting serious suggestions,not to the GOP of course, but in general, try to to do some edu-cation-ing? Again Poe's Law (although it might have turned around so now you can just assume everyone is trolling).
Puma

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If this site is indicative of the kind of quality we can expect from House Republican projects then it is hardly encouraging.

Pretty much.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
How about posting serious suggestions,not to the GOP of course, but in general, try to to do some edu-cation-ing? Again Poe's Law (although it might have turned around so now you can just assume everyone is trolling).

I thought about it but I'd figure they'd sniff it out too quick.
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Meanwhile, in reality. Reply with quote

Ah yes, more noise added to the Internet.
Mizike

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another amusing thing is that the most popular ideas are the ones that have a snowball's chance of republican implementation: legalizing marijuana and the like.

Quote:
What happened to my Republican Party, the one I remember from my youth? Fiscal discipline, wariness about foreign entanglements and taxes but a sober commitment to the public good. I just don't see it in today's Republican Party with its courting of gun owners, anti-environmentalism, and the religious right. Forget the social issues, forget the divisiveness, put some intellectual heft behind the party in place of Beck, Palin, and Limbaugh. What you are gaining in frenzy you are losing in wisdom and leadership.

Edit: It''s gotten to the point that 90% of the suggestions are pretty clear (and funny!) parodies.
Quote:
All marital relations should now be supervised by a jury of male elders in the community. It would only be allowed to take place in the missionary position, between couples wed in a proper church service. All other copulative activities would then be subject to prosecution as the crimes before God that they are.

Puma

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We need to train an army of Ninja Cats. Cats are natural born hunters and predators, and it is known that they indeed have 9 lives, many more than the typical human life (being one). They are also excellent at hiding themselves and would be ideal for sneaking into countries and assassinating communist leaders to lessen the ever growing threat of communism, finding key terrorist leaders and shattering the global terrorist network. In fact they could be potentially useful in the current Korean crisis. Loyal to their trainers, the cats could rain destruction and fear throughout the world, and if ever captured would never tell who they are serving. Finally, after they have solved the worlds problems, they could serve as border patrol and show unflinching resolve at keeping illegals where they belong, anywhere but here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: