Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speak out, America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bart

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puma wrote:
Quote:
We need to train an army of Ninja Cats. Cats are natural born hunters and predators, and it is known that they indeed have 9 lives, many more than the typical human life (being one). They are also excellent at hiding themselves and would be ideal for sneaking into countries and assassinating communist leaders to lessen the ever growing threat of communism, finding key terrorist leaders and shattering the global terrorist network. In fact they could be potentially useful in the current Korean crisis. Loyal to their trainers, the cats could rain destruction and fear throughout the world, and if ever captured would never tell who they are serving. Finally, after they have solved the worlds problems, they could serve as border patrol and show unflinching resolve at keeping illegals where they belong, anywhere but here.

Cat's loyal ? I think I've spotted the flaw in this plan.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, mine were sweet enough to bring me a lizard yesterday. how many teapartiers would do that for their trainers?

i think that settles the "who is most loyal" question right there.
zeezee

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

however, cats have not proven to be ideal ninjas.

wiki wrote:
Acoustic Kitty was a CIA project launched by the Directorate of Science & Technology in the 1960s attempting to use cats in spy missions. A battery and a microphone were implanted into a cat and an antenna into its tail. Due to problems with distraction, the cat's sense of hunger had to be addressed in another operation. Surgical and training expenses are thought to have amounted to over $20 million.

The first cat mission was eavesdropping on two men in a park outside the Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C. The cat was released nearby, but was hit and killed by a taxi almost immediately. Shortly thereafter the project was considered a failure and declared to be a total loss.

mouse

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really truly ninjas do not have batteries and tail-installed antennae (although that is an amusing idea). this was clearly some sort of early attempt at a bionic cat, and a different thing entirely.
Bart

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeezee wrote:

wiki wrote:
Acoustic Kitty was a CIA project launched by the Directorate of Science & Technology in the 1960s attempting to use cats in spy missions. A battery and a microphone were implanted into a cat and an antenna into its tail. Due to problems with distraction, the cat's sense of hunger had to be addressed in another operation. Surgical and training expenses are thought to have amounted to over $20 million.

The first cat mission was eavesdropping on two men in a park outside the Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C. The cat was released nearby, but was hit and killed by a taxi almost immediately. Shortly thereafter the project was considered a failure and declared to be a total loss.

If they weren't able to prevent the cat from being run over, how then did they expect to keep the cat in hearing range of the guys it was spying on.
zeezee

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bart wrote:
zeezee wrote:
wiki wrote:

If they weren't able to prevent the cat from being run over, how then did they expect to keep the cat in hearing range of the guys it was spying on.

i imagine the cia comprises mostly dog-lovers. they clearly don't get cats.

Yorick

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bart wrote:
zeezee wrote:

wiki wrote:

maybe it was a suicide. I had that happen to me once -- a cat watching me appproach in my car, which I slowed way way down, anticipating a run out ... and then it did.
Puma

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I desperately want to start a band called Acoustic Kitty now.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puma wrote:
I desperately want to start a band called Acoustic Kitty now.
It should be metal band
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

palying on pink "hello kitty" stratocasters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: