welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is american culture? Does it exist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cixelsyD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best thing about Dennis' 'wolf culture' signiture is i can just scroll down pages until i see it so i can avoid reading all the nonsense and get my giggles with minimal loss of brain cells. If you ever get rid of it, Dennis, I hope its just to get a more unsightly picture, so it will be even easier to find your posts.

Love, your biggest fan 3<
cixelsyD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Complain to someone who cares. Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Sam wrote:
Thy Brilliance wrote:
So you're telling me that the slow pace of three posts a day when I don't post here is an improvement?

yes, any more easy questions pl0x

Here's a thought.

Convince tat to ban me or fuck off.

No offense, caus i really dont give a fuck what you do, but why would you want to stay at a forum where no one likes you? Honest question realy, I don't hate you or anything. Because i dont care enough, not because I like you
Dogen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cixelsyD wrote:
I think the best thing about Dennis' 'wolf culture' signiture is i can just scroll down pages until i see it so i can avoid reading all the nonsense and get my giggles with minimal loss of brain cells. If you ever get rid of it, Dennis, I hope its just to get a more unsightly picture, so it will be even easier to find your posts.

Love, your biggest fan 3<

I use avatars for the same purpose... which is why I get bummed when people I like switch avatars. Learning is hard.
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EN TARO TASSADAR, DOGEN

eyyyyyyyyy
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Hate what you don't understand etc etc Reply with quote

cixelsyD wrote:
Thy Brilliance wrote:
Sam wrote:
Thy Brilliance wrote:
So you're telling me that the slow pace of three posts a day when I don't post here is an improvement?

yes, any more easy questions pl0x

Here's a thought.

Convince tat to ban me or fuck off.

No offense, caus i really dont give a fuck what you do, but why would you want to stay at a forum where no one likes you? Honest question realy, I don't hate you or anything. Because i dont care enough, not because I like you

A. Tat really only has 1 forum where the comic is actually discussed.

B. People are welcome to ignore me and my opinions on topics, I'm not forcing them to read or respond to my comments.

C. "People don't like you, you should leave." is one of the most retarded statements I've ever seen. It can only be made by a person with a huge sense of entitlement over a meaningless construct.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hate what you don't understand etc etc Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
C. "People don't like you, you should leave." is one of the most retarded statements I've ever seen. It can only be made by a person with a huge sense of entitlement over a meaningless construct.

so is

Quote:
B. People are welcome to ignore me and my opinions on topics, I'm not forcing them to read or respond to my comments.

to be honest

please don't respond, though, until i've sent in enough Lucky Charms UPCs to get my secret decoder ring so i can understand what the fuck you're going to say
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: AKA FOX NEWS DEBATING TECHNIQUES Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
please don't respond, though, until i've sent in enough Lucky Charms UPCs to get my secret decoder ring so i can understand what the fuck you're going to say

Keep on repeating that sentiment till it comes true.
gally912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Complain to someone who cares. Reply with quote

cixelsyD wrote:

why would you want to stay at a forum where no one likes you?

Cause it's fun.
Chocolatefan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're back to square one. We've found our Snooky.
The Highlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man was I disappointed when I went back several pages to see what possible discussion could exist about deadened nerves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: