welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Godville anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wy's being quite the social butterfly today.

Wyoming Knott wrote:
Ran into Avalina The Peerless. She distracted the monster with some magic tricks, giving me time for a quick prayer.

Usagi Miyamoto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lose track of time all the... er, time. I'm afraid J. Random gets checked in on about once a day, when I use up my power on encouragement or the occasional harangue not to leave the happy guild.

Maybe he's not happy in the happy guild.
Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willie Lohman wrote:
17:34 Wyoming Knott took the monster aside, giving me plenty of time to get away. Don't worry, Robbing Hood, I'll get you next time!

Wyoming Knott wrote:
17:32 The Vorpal Rabbit was too powerful. I ran away and hid behind nearby shrubbery.
17:35 The Quivering Gnomewrecker was killed. Obtained a binary sudoku page and 2 coins.

Once again, my characters are meeting with each other, but only one seems aware of it. =\
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drat. one day, maybe two, of not encouraging her _constantly_ (in part because she kept losing fights and i didn't have the godpower!) and she's slipped from 'righteous' all the way back to 'kind'. how much time do people spend punishing their heros to keep them well up in evil?

(have i asked this before? i've probably asked this before. dammit, why can't they maintain character development! consistency is all i ask!)
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alignment is tied in part to how many active players there are. It's harder to get pure good if there's more people pure good. People are constantly pure because they spend a lot of time melting bricks with encourage or punish...
Ironically, Halen's one of the few people here I wouldn't worry about terrifying my friends and family. In my head he ends every real life conversation stroking his chin and saying, "well yes, that sounds reasonable."
Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willie Lohman wrote:
What a coincidence! Goodietwoshoes stopped by to visit me. Had a talk over a few drinks of ambrosia.

mouse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godville Times wrote:
Pingping - 35th level adventurer, member of the “Harvest Moon” guild, with the motto “Please, not the face...”, stands at the 6th position in the pantheon of gladiatorship under the vigilant supervision of the god Superclaire Returns. Kindly asks for love and affection.

is that your guy, halen? seems to be doing well - even if he has switched guilds.
Mizike

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pet ranked 40 in the Taming pantheon. Nifty.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, drat. i've been pretty busy the last couple weeks, haven't been checking in - and my heroine's pet seems to have disappeared entirely. no option to resurrect, even.
Mizike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been checking infequently, but still keeping up. My pet has finally died at level 18 -- no chance I'll be able to resurrect it at that cost. But I'd made the top 25 in the taming pantheon, so that was cool.

Also, I'm now a cardinal in the guild. That's neat.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor pumba - i don't even know what level it got to. i'll just have to hope she tames another.

and you can get to be a cardinal? i thought my girl was doing pretty well at grand master!
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Godville Times wrote:
Pingping - 35th level adventurer, member of the “Harvest Moon” guild, with the motto “Please, not the face...”, stands at the 6th position in the pantheon of gladiatorship under the vigilant supervision of the god Superclaire Returns. Kindly asks for love and affection.

is that your guy, halen? seems to be doing well - even if he has switched guilds.

Haha, yea. 6th is rubbish though :-p I was 4th. Hehe.
Ironically, Halen's one of the few people here I wouldn't worry about terrifying my friends and family. In my head he ends every real life conversation stroking his chin and saying, "well yes, that sounds reasonable."
mouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm feeling so guilty about my poor heroine. i haven't had much time to check on her, and it seems like every time i do, she's dead in a ditch. today i resurrected her, she got in a fight, and before i could even help her out something happened to the server connection and she ended up losing it. and her pet is gone....it just all seems to sad. oh, and she's been at the same level for weeks now.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't know if anyone is still checking in on this, but they gave everyone a whole mess of godpower to celebrate their one-year anniversary.
Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mouse said, I don't know if anyone else is still playing this. I used to check on my hero and heroine a few times a week to give them a nudge, or revive them.

I've spent the last two months as the transition manager on some new work, and I've been too busy to follow up on my little creations. Both had achieved patriarch status in the guild, so I thought they were safe in the "happy guild" guild.

I decided to look in on them this morning. Both have switched to new guilds, and are "interns". I'll probably switch them back. Is anyone else still following their hero/heroine, and if so, are most of you still in the "happy guild"?

On the plus side, they each have managed to keep a pet. One is two months old, the other three. I'm surprised that doesn't even rank on the taming pantheon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 47 of 48

Jump to: