welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why yes, it is like that.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, rereading your first post its amazing how much you've actually addressed what I'm rambling about already. You made it pretty clear what you were here for, so go for it!

It's amazing how much I can forget what I'm actually replying to sometimes.
Willem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love it when australians say 'john'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
Hell, when an idiot finally tries to stand up for you and say welcome back you say you're not even back! I mean, Guest barely even understands the language of the humans but at least he's making an effort!

There's something very wrong with you, Hadley. But it's good to know that some things never change. *smileyface*
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean some things like the way no one ever know what the fuck you're talking about?

Also, I'm only having a go at you in this thread because you bailed and stopped replying to our demands that you explain yourself in regards to your own demands that James Cameron run his operations budget by you.
mindflame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The up side of all of this is that when the time comes that Im actually trying to sell the book, you won't be seeing a "hi, im prentending to care because I want your money" thread. I get to do that in the real world, which (given my sunny disposition) is gonna be a riot.

Of course, I could always necro this thread when that time comes...because nobody hates that!
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful though, the Lone Admin may or may not interpret things as spam. His call, really, and probably has more to do with whether people complain than anything.

Most likely outcome is just more of the same content as you've seen in this thread thus far.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean some things like the way no one ever know what the fuck you're talking about?

Also, I'm only having a go at you in this thread because you bailed and stopped replying to our demands that you explain yourself in regards to your own demands that James Cameron run his operations budget by you.

Ah, so I was supposed to have divined that's what you meant? James Cameron? Brilliant. I'm so happy that you're still not averse to create drama for no good reason. Heck, I just wanted to welcome mindflame back because I remember he used to be a cool guy. I'm such an idiot.

As for the Cameron thing, I was sick and tired of being strawmanned and having to justify my position based on your assumptions. There. Take it or leave it.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Ape Christ, can we leave the James Cameron drama in the News thread where it rightfully belongs, and let Giles whore his book out in this one? Some of us are waiting in line to use it because we don't have any centenarian dictionaries!
Next thing you know, Him will tell us that he had sex and we'll start a thread about it, Thy Brilliance will say something wrong and obtuse and everyone will pile on, Hadley will deliver an hilarious rant, all the male European festers and Dogen will pretend to be aroused by each other, and at the end of the day nobody's fucking any books! Tomes left untouched, volumes remain virgin, codeces keep chaste, novels neglected, paperbacks stewing unbearably - achingly - pure, and hardcovers resort to handjobbing each other from insatiable frustration!
This is why we can't have nice things!
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't the catholic church say "Sodomize this book as if though it were an altar boy" ?
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am balls deep in this 100 year old James Cameron dictionary of philanthropy.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:

Ah, so I was supposed to have divined that's what you meant? James Cameron? Brilliant. I'm so happy that you're still not averse to create drama for no good reason. Heck, I just wanted to welcome mindflame back because I remember he used to be a cool guy. I'm such an idiot.

As for the Cameron thing, I was sick and tired of being strawmanned and having to justify my position based on your assumptions. There. Take it or leave it.

You weren't meant to divine that at all!

You weren't welcoming mindflame back, you were telling Halen to back off your best friend in the world mindlfame that you've known for years, followed by him barely even dismissing you. It was like a scene from a John Hughes movie.

No one was strawmanning you.
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not true Hadely.

Guest does a perfect job of strawmanning himself goddammit!
Dogen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretend to be aroused! Well, I never! I'll have you know, I've been single for almost a year. I can become aroused by a shapely pillow or a well-made bed.

Jerk.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm supposed to figure this

Quote:
Also, I'm only having a go at you in this thread because you bailed and stopped replying to our demands ... James Cameron ...

from this

Quote:
oh, mindflame, its a bad day when you have Guest in your court.

Quote:
Hell, when an idiot finally tries to stand up for you and say welcome back you say you're not even back! I mean, Guest barely even understands the language of the humans but at least he's making an effort!

Maybe it's because I don't understand the language of the humans, eh? Or maybe it's because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Hadley. Take your pick.

Quote:
You weren't welcoming mindflame back

I say one thing, you say another, you assume things about my intentions and then expect me to justify them based on your assumptions.

Myself not even a page ago wrote:
I was sick and tired of being strawmanned and having to justify my position based on your assumptions

You've already established your attention span is pretty fucking short, but what in the name of short fucking attention spans? Just give it a rest, you wanker.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You weren't meant to divine that at all!

I meant that no, I did not expect you to find your way to that conclusion from what I was saying.

Now justify my balls, you fistful of leaking pig colons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: