Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I NEED A BIGGER FORT"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!! Reply with quote

I believe the answer you were looking for is the hybrid clone of David Hasslehoff and Bruce Campbell. Such a man could protect us from anything. Even God's wrath.
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but would he plant an apple tree?
I think not.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
but would he plant an apple tree?
I think not.
A fig tree.

He'd plant a fig tree.

Lemontree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semtext wrote:
there is this guy from germany, that helped protestantism on its way up to some sort of feet, a monk called MARTIN LUTHER. and he said:

"Wenn morgen die Welt untergehen würde, würde ich heute noch ein Apfelbäumchen pflanzen."

translate:

"if tomorrow was armageddon, i would still plant an apple tree today."

Ok so I really like that quote as well.... HOWEVER, not knowing much about this Martin Luther guy, I went to Wiki to read about him. And now I doubt I'll use that quote again, only because of who it was spoken by.

Wiki wrote:

Martin Luther is also known for his writings about the Jews, the nature and consequences of which are the subject of much debate among scholars, many of whom have characterized them as anti-Semitic. His statements that Jews' homes should be destroyed, their synagogues and schools burned, money confiscated, and rights and liberties curtailed were revived and given full publicity by the Nazis in Germany in 1933–45. As a result of this, as well as his undoubtedly radical theological views and the revolution in Christianity he helped unleash, his legacy remains a controversial one.

On 25 August 1538 there was much discussion about witches and sorceresses who steal chicken eggs out of nests, or steal milk and butter. Doctor Martin said: "One should show no mercy to these [women]; I would burn them myself, for we read in the Law that the priests were the ones to begin the stoning of criminals."

By jove, he sounds jolly!!
mouse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last night the history channel had a show about the devil and hell. it seems martin luther thought he was possessed by demons, because he spent most of his life constipated. and he figured that was the devil's fault.
Lemontree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
last night the history channel had a show about the devil and hell. it seems martin luther thought he was possessed by demons, because he spent most of his life constipated. and he figured that was the devil's fault.

Thats just beautiful! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: