welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-05-27 Pulled in again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ibian

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here is a fun exercise. Google "fertility rate <country>" where country is any western nation. Find one where the fertility rate is above 2.1.

Off the top of my head the only ones that come close are France (which has some of the highest immigration rates - look things up on wiki under demographics) and the states, where it is necessary to look up the rates for each major group (whites, mexicans, blacks etc).

We are dying. Partly because a lot of people apparently hate sex. We are simply not making enough babies to survive for more than another generation or two.

As to the 50s... they were the greatest period in modern American history. A big war had been won, you put people on the moon round about that time, the economy was such that one person could support a full household etc. Today NASA does not have the ability to lift a human out of the atmosphere, the economy is in shambles and rather than hardworking people you have wallstreeters which means that the mighty military machine will run out of money as the years go by.
Dogen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was... totally irrelevant to your view of women as sexual service stations.
Halen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE'S GON' DIE, Y'ALL!
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ibian wrote:

As to the 50s... they were the greatest period in modern American history. A big war had been won, you put people on the moon round about that time, the economy was such that one person could support a full household etc. Today NASA does not have the ability to lift a human out of the atmosphere, the economy is in shambles and rather than hardworking people you have wallstreeters which means that the mighty military machine will run out of money as the years go by.

And our upper income tax rate was in the 90% area, blacks couldn't go to the same schools as us nice white folks, in fact it was illegal in many places for whites and blacks to marry. It was the beginnings of a proliferation of weapons that could easily end human civilization on this planet should they ever be used. The extent of a womans workplace ambition usually topped out at teacher, secretary, or nurse.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also the 50s were a time of deep-seated paranoia, persecution, and enforced social conformity, so, yeah, "greatest period of modern American history" my ass. it was great if you were on top, but then again, most periods of history are pretty great if you're on top.

maybe you should stop watching so much Leave It to Beaver.

also fun historical fact the Apollo 11 mission, in which humans set foot on the Moon for the first time, was in 1969.
Ibian

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in spite of all that we prospered. Or perhaps because of.

The falling fertility rate, in a society that is based on taking from those who work and giving to those who do not work, means we will all become poor.

The housing bubble, the trillion student loan debt, the economic crisis and the mounting immigration all point in one direction: White people in America will become a minority (there are more non-white babies born in the states than white now). Does anyone believe mexicans and blacks can run things as well as white people have for the past several centuries?

Europe is not doing any better. Seen as a whole we are missing a third of the next generation. The massive middle eastern immigration coupled with their higher fertility rates means we are in the process of being bred out of existence. This is not even considering the immediate problem of them being a net drain on the economy or the fact that they set up parallel societies instead of integrating (England has Sharia courts, for one obvious example).

And all of this? It stems from not having enough kids to keep the population level stable. From women who are "tired" or have "headaches". This attitude that sex is no big deal will wipe us out within a handful of generations. It is already happening, and is obvious to anyone willing to look up the numbers and statistics.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD

Racist AND misogynist. I don't know why I'm surprised, the two usually go together. But at this point I think I'm going to classify you as a troll, because even racists are smart enough to keep their bullshit on forums like stormfront.
Dogen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And apparently blind. Not enough children? Shit, look at that fucking graph. Look at this google I googled:
CDC, after a 10 second googling, wrote:
Data for United States in 2009
Number of births: 4,130,665
Birth rate: 13.5 per 1,000 population

Oh snap! 13.5 is definitely less than 2! Or whatever imaginary number will not prevent catastrophe!
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

white people are primarily the ones in positions of power, who made the decisions that led us to the current economic and environmental ruin we face, so it's rather odd that you choose to blame non-white people for that.

of course, it's rather odd to blame white people for that too, since it's not like the world's white people have some secret cabal where they all gather and evilly plan to sabotage the world's economy and environment, so really, the fault of this lies with messed up systems and messed up individuals, completely regardless of race.

so, no, you haven't really demonstrated that when your girlfriend says she's too tired to have sex tonight she's actually helping destroy Western civilization. but thanks for playing!

nor have you demonstrated that it was because of our racist, paranoid, conformist society that we "prospered" in the 1950s. i mean, one could just as easily point to the GI Bill, which created a middle class by giving easy access to education to millions of people who might never have had it otherwise.
Ibian

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is not the fertility rate. The fertility rate is the number of children each woman has on average in her life. It has to be at least 2.1 to keep the population stable, and higher for population increase.

The worldwide population is not important. It does us no good if Africa has a high population increase when ours is dwindling. It will not help us.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

white people formin' more babby isn't going to "help us" either, really, so all you're doing is spouting irrational hatred of people who i guess have a different skin color than yours.
Dogen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all also totally irrelevant to the view that women are duty-bound to give you a pity fuck whenever you're horny after watching Burn Notice or whatever.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, not really, i guess, since Ibian seems to think that if she doesn't then the Mexicans will take over, apparently on the supposition that all sex must form babby and the only function women should really be worried about in society is their capacity to form babby, so his evil views about sex are actually somehow connected to his delusional views about race.

but either way that's such an egregiously stupid view that you don't really need to say much more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: