welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-08-02 Not Coming Out
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just thinking this could totally pass for modern art, yeah
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when canvasses have that smoky mesquite BBQ flavor. The only issue is trying to frame and display them.
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a fellow artist (poetry/performance/etc), 'Nique well understands artistic malaise or block or whichever term one prefers.

I'm not sure, but I think this is the last time 'Nique and Fuchsia interacted on a one-to-one basis:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3113
(over three years ago)

Similarly, I think this is the last time 'Nique interacted with both Devil Girls at once:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3309
(nearly three years ago)

So they were on pretty good terms at last report. It's still never been made clear if she's aware that Fuchsia and Crim are in a "relationship," though.

If Tat were open to my suggestions, I'd suggest that, for the coming Sunday strip, 'Nique offers to take Fuchsia to lunch OSLT so they can engage in "girl talk" and Fuchsia chooses a DEVIL lunch place where we can see bunches of Devil Girls interacting (Lime, Russet, Mint, Yellow Oddhorn, and the rest; Blue's inclusion would be optional, since that could be awkwaaaaaaaaard).

And it'll turn out Fuchsia knows most of them (just not from when she worked for The Devil) and she can introduce them to 'Nique and we'll find out their names.

If.
Adyon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the last time I remember was when Fyoosh got mad and "To'up [Nique's] Pro-keds

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3332

I guess she got over it. =P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ This is how girls bond, isn't it?
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adyon wrote:
Actually the last time I remember was when Fyoosh got mad and "To'up [Nique's] Pro-keds

Well, like I said, back when it was real early in the morning, I wasn't sure. Wink

Anyway, 'Nique got over Blue causing her to almost fall into Hell, so it's safe to say she can be a pretty forgiving sort.

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3594

If the Sunday strip has anything at all to do with this latest development, I really hope it has dialogue. IMHO dialogue-less Sunday strips get rather monotonous after a while.

Besides, that way 'Nique and Fuchsia can compare and contrast character development arcs. Wink
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Wanderer wrote:
Every artist/writer/creative-person has those days when it seems that everything they make is just horrible, and needs to be cleansed with fire.

I'm wondering if she might do better if she had a...room of some sort in which to work.

Seriously, where does she live now?! She's been out on her own since last December, for heaven's sake. This is getting (?) ridiculous.
sammich

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adyon wrote:

*snip*

I guess she got over it. =P

Jeez, it's amazing how magnificent Tat's artwork has become over the last three years.
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Random Wanderer wrote:
Every artist/writer/creative-person has those days when it seems that everything they make is just horrible, and needs to be cleansed with fire.

I'm wondering if she might do better if she had a...room of some sort in which to work.

Seriously, where does she live now?! She's been out on her own since last December, for heaven's sake. This is getting (?) ridiculous.

Come to think of it, does Crim even have a house? I don't remember ever seeing one for him.
Ookamo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we've seen him at home in bed, and dealing with the book from Fyoosh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:
Come to think of it, does Crim even have a house? I don't remember ever seeing one for him.

Crim's house was first seen back during his "date with Amber" arc, if not earlier. Since then, it's more often than not been seen in context of his interaction with Tomey the Devil Book (coming in out of the rain, trying to summon dark forces, "curling up with a good book," etc).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: