welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-08-03: Just The Way I Am
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KDX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
KDX wrote:
Really odd, not sure if anyone else noticed but there was a previous version of the strip that was replaced.

Holy shit, you're right! I can't believe no one noticed! ... in the two posts immediately above yours... talking about that very thing...

You don't even skim other comments before posting? Wink

Yes, I "skim" meaning I don't read walls of text in less I have a personal interest in them. Meaning I might miss things, meaning, I cover my bases by phrasing it such as "not sure if anyone noticed" instead of something oh say like "I can't believe no one noticed/said anything about."

Meaning...well actually that's pretty straight forward logic right there. But I'm sure you're read into it some meaning that's not there.
ktern

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those posts aren't walls of text by any means, but hey. we all know what it's like to invest too much brain in other, perhaps more serious, things and not have enough left to really pay attention to internet forums. all good

Heretical Rants wrote:
Someone mentions that the strip was changed -- Check

Discussion of what the original strip said, in which the changes made are complimented -- Check

Someone posts the original strip alongside the old -- Check

Some readers say they liked the original better, and give reasons why -- Check

IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'VE SEEN THIS CONVERSATION BEFORE

well, we can be glad that it's less volatile and stupid than a certain other conversation we see repeated a lot around these parts lately
Gibson22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:

IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'VE SEEN THIS CONVERSATION BEFORE

It's almost like...like...a DREAM??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-T897Qa9k
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, interesting (to me) that 'Nique (who hasn't hung around with a Devil Girl for quite some time) shows little reaction to Fuchsia creating a ball of fire in front of her. I mean, sure, 'Nique's ever-expressive Tat-drawn eyes follow it, but it's obviously no big deal to her. Probably not that many people even in the Sinfestiverse would be so blase about such a thing (especially from a Devil Girl who once set their shoes on fire).
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, she used to have god doing puppet shows for her, so a little thing like a fireball probably isn't a big deal for her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: