welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-08-22: Going over 50 miles per hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iskandar



Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 159
Location: Boston, Massachussets

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:

ISKANDER -- A REVIEW

Originally appeared to be part of the MISANDRY! crew that keeps showing up, now proving to be a poor man's Eboy. Posts mostly about how old he is and how he is an ex-wrestler, recently dropped a 'young people are so disrespectful' bomb. Seriously though, we get it, you're old. You don't need to mention it anymore.
RATING: WHERE'RE MA PILLS?!


Back in my day, old people didn't have pills, they had shotguns. AND THEY HAD TO MAKE THOSE SHOTGUNS THEMSELVES SO WHEN PUNKS STEPPED IN THE GRASS THEY GOT CAPPED! Be happy I have pills.
_________________
Marriage begins with a man on his knees giving a woman jewelry and asking for permission to do something. Pretty much sets the tone for the next 40 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10693
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trampolines cause 100,000 injuries per year. Armed with this, I covered my lawn with trampolines to try and scare the little bastards off. Now my yard is filled with them! So I'm ordering buckey balls, because who isn't terrified of colon damage? I'm going to spread them over the lawn, between the trampolines. That'll scare them off.
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iskandar



Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 159
Location: Boston, Massachussets

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Trampolines cause 100,000 injuries per year. Armed with this, I covered my lawn with trampolines to try and scare the little bastards off. Now my yard is filled with them! So I'm ordering buckey balls, because who isn't terrified of colon damage? I'm going to spread them over the lawn, between the trampolines. That'll scare them off.


no need, just order a shotgun. It'll be like shooting clay targets only with slightly more risk of jail time!
_________________
Marriage begins with a man on his knees giving a woman jewelry and asking for permission to do something. Pretty much sets the tone for the next 40 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChastMastr



Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 472
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, US

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a real geek. When I hear of buckyballs, I think of cyclic alkaloids.

Embarassed

And architecture.

Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3714
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iskandar wrote:
Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:

ISKANDER -- A REVIEW

Originally appeared to be part of the MISANDRY! crew that keeps showing up, now proving to be a poor man's Eboy. Posts mostly about how old he is and how he is an ex-wrestler, recently dropped a 'young people are so disrespectful' bomb. Seriously though, we get it, you're old. You don't need to mention it anymore.
RATING: WHERE'RE MA PILLS?!


Back in my day, old people didn't have pills, they had shotguns. AND THEY HAD TO MAKE THOSE SHOTGUNS THEMSELVES SO WHEN PUNKS STEPPED IN THE GRASS THEY GOT CAPPED! Be happy I have pills.


wait are you threatening to swallow a shotgun
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2675
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of sword swallowing but not of shotgun swallowing. Must be a new hype.
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yorick



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 12101
Location: In the undersnow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
I've heard of sword swallowing but not of shotgun swallowing. Must be a new hype.


wait, you never heard about Kurt Cobain?
_________________
Currently experiencing: not summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ambaryerno



Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks, you just made me think of this...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iskandar



Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 159
Location: Boston, Massachussets

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
iskandar wrote:
Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:

ISKANDER -- A REVIEW

Originally appeared to be part of the MISANDRY! crew that keeps showing up, now proving to be a poor man's Eboy. Posts mostly about how old he is and how he is an ex-wrestler, recently dropped a 'young people are so disrespectful' bomb. Seriously though, we get it, you're old. You don't need to mention it anymore.
RATING: WHERE'RE MA PILLS?!


Back in my day, old people didn't have pills, they had shotguns. AND THEY HAD TO MAKE THOSE SHOTGUNS THEMSELVES SO WHEN PUNKS STEPPED IN THE GRASS THEY GOT CAPPED! Be happy I have pills.


wait are you threatening to swallow a shotgun


no, I was threatening to take said shotgun, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your ROODY POO CANDY ASS! IF YA SMEEEEELL WHAT ISKANDAR..IS COOKING. *theme music hits*
_________________
Marriage begins with a man on his knees giving a woman jewelry and asking for permission to do something. Pretty much sets the tone for the next 40 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3714
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you definitely need your pills.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChastMastr



Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 472
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, US

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or someone else's pills, depending on how adventurous you are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group