welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinfester Traveling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So interesting information I learned: Ms Frisby's sister lives in the same city I do. Sooooo when Ms Frisby comes to visit in the undefined future, I can totally see her!!
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But she can't see you, right, and that's the thing you get off on, right, its your weird voyeuristic kink, right BUT then it turns out that you were the same person all along!!!.

I love this movie.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Meddler wrote:
Jinx wrote:
It's true, isn't it? Nothing in Texas is close.

Oh wow...nine hours...at least we have a beach. :P

So . . . .

I get a voicemail from the brother I mentioned in this thread Friday evening saying he has, "news."

I called him back yesterday to learn that . . . he's moving to South Padre Island in two months.

As it turns out, that's still about an hour from San Benito, but the probability that I might meet Joey went up significantly over the weekend. =)
Celaeno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPER NECRO to clear up misinformation. (And yes, I'll admit it. I always search my name in case I've missed something.)

andrew wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:
Actually, eventually, I should meet Kara. If she's still in Michigan.

She isn't.

I am! I got a little stuck. I guess that's what happens when you meet a boy you like.

Also, I know I haven't been around lately, but I'm always down for a SinCon. I've met quite a lot of you and wouldn't mind meeting a few more. sporko, where did we say we'd go next? I'm pretty sure we had at least picked out a place.
eureka00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of traveling, I will probably be in Seattle March 24-28 to visit a certain 'fester. Very Happy I say probably because hubby hasn't been approved for vacation yet.
Dogen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. I'd like to buy you a beer or other beverage of your choosing. Or hang out. Or, anything, really. Like the song says, I'm down for whateva.

Except I don't do most drugs. But I'll maybe watch your kid while you do smack or whatever.
eureka00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Sweet. I'd like to buy you a beer or other beverage of your choosing. Or hang out. Or, anything, really. Like the song says, I'm down for whateva.

Except I don't do most drugs. But I'll maybe watch your kid while you do smack or whatever.

I'll take the beer with a side of hanging out. The kid won't be coming. I'm not ready for an airplane ride with her yet.
eureka00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane tickets bought to Seattle!!! Mar 23-28! Woohoo!
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinx wrote:
So . . . .

I get a voicemail from the brother I mentioned in this thread Friday evening saying he has, "news."

I called him back yesterday to learn that . . . he's moving to South Padre Island in two months.

As it turns out, that's still about an hour from San Benito, but the probability that I might meet Joey went up significantly over the weekend. =)

YEAH! Hope your brother enjoys the landscape. It is beautiful. Smile

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Halen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celaeno wrote:
SUPER NECRO to clear up misinformation. (And yes, I'll admit it. I always search my name in case I've missed something.)

andrew wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:

She isn't.

I am! I got a little stuck. I guess that's what happens when you meet a boy you like.

Also, I know I haven't been around lately, but I'm always down for a SinCon. I've met quite a lot of you and wouldn't mind meeting a few more. sporko, where did we say we'd go next? I'm pretty sure we had at least picked out a place.

If you go to Birmingham uk in July you get to go to a wedding?
sporko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celaeno wrote:

andrew wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:

She isn't.

oh dang totally missed this.

i think we'd picked out norfolk, virginia....haha. :/

i'm pretty much stuck here unless it can be a quick trip on a weekend. we could do boston; i love boston. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celaeno wrote:

andrew wrote:
trustedfaith wrote:

She isn't.

We should meet up for lunch one of these weeks. Let me know if you wanna and what nots. Smile
Celaeno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halen: If you two are inviting me to your wedding, I will TOTALLY do what I can to be there!

sporko: I could do Boston. Smile

tf: You're on the east side, right? I don't make it over that way often, but I'll let you know next time I plan to.
Mini J

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be in Boston from March 21 to March 25. I don't know that we have any festers still active that live there. Either way, PAX, here I come!
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celaeno wrote:
Halen: If you two are inviting me to your wedding, I will TOTALLY do what I can to be there!

sporko: I could do Boston. Smile

tf: You're on the east side, right? I don't make it over that way often, but I'll let you know next time I plan to.

Yep. Southeastern Michigan -- suburbia outside Detroit. Let me know when you can do it. That would be fun to actually meet you. I've not met a Sinfester yet. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: