welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-09-30: Devil child
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
No one making a crack about their PhD and 2% body fat? Hm.


Don't be ridiculous. If you had 2% bodyfat you'd be dead. I have 8%. No PhD though. They're pretty useless to engineers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
in other words you can't think of an actual objection, but you don't want to admit that i'm right, so you're making irrelevant complaints


Well the objection that I still don't believe my opinions aren't real opinions. The fact that you didn't back up your point at all with your xs, because you assumed my identity and told me what I said, yet didn't provide a real example.

I mean it shouldn't be that difficult. Just go onto my page and view my posts. There are like maybe 10 threads tops that I've posted in.

Finding ONE example shouldn't be hard if I do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
While it's awesome that you can find time between counting your ca$h dollazzz, rubbing linseed oil into your calves, applying to Mensa and being breast fed by your dad, maybe in some ways it would be better if you didn't post anymore?

I mean... for all of us.


And yet once again I don't really care what's better for you people. If you have a problem with me then that's your problem. I don't have a problem with me, or any of you. So you know why would I stop posting?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
Quote:
Apparently you missed the point. I asked for a real example and I got xs.
Of course. I'll correct myself thusly:

Player is deliberately avoiding the point; delay of game. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.


I think you're a little confused. Mixing up the rules of your games. Delay of game is only a 5 yard penalty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6084
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i made my point perfectly well, Ember. you are the one avoiding addressing it. quit fucking around with all this pointless, distracting talk of examples. it won't work. either post an objection or admit that you're wrong.

don't be a child.

you obviously care very much or you wouldn't still be posting trying to distract me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss Magenta



Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Posts: 1937
Location: im probably asleep right now

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S NECESSARY TO MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS TO REPLY TO PEOPLE WHEN YOU COULD JUST MAKE ONE SUPER LONG POST REPLYING TO PEOPLE

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KITTEN ME.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6084
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course, Ember, you could, in fact, prove me wrong when i say that you desperately, greatly care and are just so insecure that you can't admit it. you could prove me wrong by not posting anymore.

but you won't, because you really are so insecure that you have to keep posting here while pretending that you don't care, and you will prove me right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6084
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch, he's going to prove me right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MerchManDan



Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 2016
Location: Somewhere else.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
I think you're a little confused. Mixing up the rules of your games. Delay of game is only a 5 yard penalty.
Confused? That's your opinion. I don't really care, I'm only posting for my own amusement. Can't deny, it's surprisingly fun AND easy.

EDIT!! Ah shit, I just proved Shadowcell right.
_________________
mouse wrote:
almost a shame to waste dennis' talent on him.
except it's always a pleasure to see a good dennis insult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
of course, Ember, you could, in fact, prove me wrong when i say that you desperately, greatly care and are just so insecure that you can't admit it. you could prove me wrong by not posting anymore.

but you won't, because you really are so insecure that you have to keep posting here while pretending that you don't care, and you will prove me right.


Or you know I can do whatever the hell I want to do and ignore your taunts. Because despite how egocentric you might be, I don't post to prove or disprove your points.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S NECESSARY TO MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS TO REPLY TO PEOPLE WHEN YOU COULD JUST MAKE ONE SUPER LONG POST REPLYING TO PEOPLE

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KITTEN ME.


It's more fun that way.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3316

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
of course, Ember, you could, in fact, prove me wrong when i say that you desperately, greatly care and are just so insecure that you can't admit it. you could prove me wrong by not posting anymore.

but you won't, because you really are so insecure that you have to keep posting here while pretending that you don't care, and you will prove me right.


Or you know I can do whatever the hell I want to do and ignore your taunts. Because despite how egocentric you might be, I don't post to prove or disprove your points.




_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
i made my point perfectly well, Ember. you are the one avoiding addressing it. quit fucking around with all this pointless, distracting talk of examples. it won't work. either post an objection or admit that you're wrong.

don't be a child.

you obviously care very much or you wouldn't still be posting trying to distract me.


Also I honestly can't say I know what I'm trying to distract you from. I really really don't. Like for honest.

What objection or wrongness are you talking about?


Last edited by Ember778 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
of course, Ember, you could, in fact, prove me wrong when i say that you desperately, greatly care and are just so insecure that you can't admit it. you could prove me wrong by not posting anymore.

but you won't, because you really are so insecure that you have to keep posting here while pretending that you don't care, and you will prove me right.


Or you know I can do whatever the hell I want to do and ignore your taunts. Because despite how egocentric you might be, I don't post to prove or disprove your points.





I don't think I could have said it better myself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6084
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
of course, Ember, you could, in fact, prove me wrong when i say that you desperately, greatly care and are just so insecure that you can't admit it. you could prove me wrong by not posting anymore.

but you won't, because you really are so insecure that you have to keep posting here while pretending that you don't care, and you will prove me right.


Or you know I can do whatever the hell I want to do and ignore your taunts. Because despite how egocentric you might be, I don't post to prove or disprove your points.


in other words, you can't, because you know i'm right, but you're too immature to admit it.

thanks for playing, fuckwit!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group