welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-09-30: Devil child
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
of course, Ember, you could, in fact, prove me wrong when i say that you desperately, greatly care and are just so insecure that you can't admit it. you could prove me wrong by not posting anymore.

but you won't, because you really are so insecure that you have to keep posting here while pretending that you don't care, and you will prove me right.


Or you know I can do whatever the hell I want to do and ignore your taunts. Because despite how egocentric you might be, I don't post to prove or disprove your points.


in other words, you can't, and you're too immature to admit it.

thanks for playing, fuckwit!


Admit what? I don't even know what you're talking about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6182
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, you proved me right, by the way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
also, you proved me right, by the way.


Goody for you? I'm not following. Why would that displease me if I proved you right? I already said I don't post to prove or disprove you. If you think I proved you right then that's fine with me.

It's not like I'm going to do what you say because you threaten to say you "won." I could care less what victories you claim. That's your deal. Not mine really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretical Rants



Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 5344
Location: No.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember wrote:
all with your xs
ember x:xs = blowStack x + ember xs
_________________
butts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6182
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
also, you proved me right, by the way.


Goody for you? I'm not following. Why would that displease me if I proved you right? I already said I don't post to prove or disprove you. If you think I proved you right then that's fine with me.

It's not like I'm going to do what you say because you threaten to say you "won." I could care less what victories you claim. That's your deal. Not mine really.


ah, but you are doing what i say

every time you keep insisting that you don't care, and yet every time you insist that you don't care, by insisting that you don't care, you prove that you do--because if you really didn't care, you wouldn't still be on this little trip

you are doing exactly what i want you to do

keep it up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksander



Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..what a mess.
Anyway, I seem not to be the only one to make the assumption about the lil Big D. I feel better now.
Do carry on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Succubus1982



Joined: 07 Oct 2009
Posts: 919
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Yeh I just noticed that and the comic with baby Lil E does have similar bangs so I guess he changed his hairstyle as he grew up. Shame he'd be cute with those little bangs. Oh well. It would have been an interesting mind fuck having a woman God. I could picture Tat being screwed up enough to throw a spanner like that in the works and watch everyone explode XD


Well since I don't believe god has sex organs (I don't think he does) he'd be androgynous anyway.

But I mean for all we know he could take female form. We've really only seen his hands and even then they're covered with puppets most of the time.


Exactly. He/She/It can be whatever it wants. I pretty much view angels the same way. Ezekiel and Ariel inspite of taking a girl boy appearance are probably both gender neutral. Not sure if this extends to D-Man the devil girls and Jesus or not. I suppose it would follow if D-Man used to be an angel but then he somehow produced a kid so thats not following logically with the theory and the devil girls used to be human at some point so they probably keep what they had before. As for Jesus well you let me know as soon as you're brave enough to peek under his robes Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
also, you proved me right, by the way.


Goody for you? I'm not following. Why would that displease me if I proved you right? I already said I don't post to prove or disprove you. If you think I proved you right then that's fine with me.

It's not like I'm going to do what you say because you threaten to say you "won." I could care less what victories you claim. That's your deal. Not mine really.


ah, but you are doing what i say

every time you keep insisting that you don't care, and yet every time you insist that you don't care, by insisting that you don't care, you prove that you do--because if you really didn't care, you wouldn't still be on this little trip

you are doing exactly what i want you to do

keep it up


Yeah. And? It's not like I just try and do the opposite of everything you say. If you tell me to breathe it's not like I'm going to stop breathing. If you want me to keep posting that's fine with me. I want to continue to post as well.
I'm glad we're in concurrence.


Last edited by Ember778 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Yeh I just noticed that and the comic with baby Lil E does have similar bangs so I guess he changed his hairstyle as he grew up. Shame he'd be cute with those little bangs. Oh well. It would have been an interesting mind fuck having a woman God. I could picture Tat being screwed up enough to throw a spanner like that in the works and watch everyone explode XD


Well since I don't believe god has sex organs (I don't think he does) he'd be androgynous anyway.

But I mean for all we know he could take female form. We've really only seen his hands and even then they're covered with puppets most of the time.


Exactly. He/She/It can be whatever it wants. I pretty much view angels the same way. Ezekiel and Ariel inspite of taking a girl boy appearance are probably both gender neutral. Not sure if this extends to D-Man the devil girls and Jesus or not. I suppose it would follow if D-Man used to be an angel but then he somehow produced a kid so thats not following logically with the theory and the devil girls used to be human at some point so they probably keep what they had before. As for Jesus well you let me know as soon as you're brave enough to peek under his robes Razz


Well Jesus was male in real life and I'm just going to assume he's like that in Sinfest.

Good point though with D-man fathering lil' E. That would also mean that all the angels most likely had determined sexes as well though. So most likely Ezekiel and Ariel are gender specific.

God however still could be a toss up. I mean his jokes are pretty masculine in nature, but I mean this whole feminism arc pretty much makes that a moot point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6182
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
also, you proved me right, by the way.


Goody for you? I'm not following. Why would that displease me if I proved you right? I already said I don't post to prove or disprove you. If you think I proved you right then that's fine with me.

It's not like I'm going to do what you say because you threaten to say you "won." I could care less what victories you claim. That's your deal. Not mine really.


ah, but you are doing what i say

every time you keep insisting that you don't care, and yet every time you insist that you don't care, by insisting that you don't care, you prove that you do--because if you really didn't care, you wouldn't still be on this little trip

you are doing exactly what i want you to do

keep it up


Yeah. And? It's not like I just try and do the opposite of everything you say. If you tell me to breathe it's not like I'm going to stop breathing. If you want me to keep posting that's fine with me. I want to continue to post as well.
I'm glad we're in concurrence.


on and on he proves me right and he doesn't even know it

ah, dunning-kruger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6182
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would probably actually be better for you, Ember, if you just gave up and go away, because then you wouldn't have to break your little brain in half trying to find new ways to struggle to convince us that you don't care what we think of you which is why you keep working so hard to try to change what we think of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
it would probably actually be better for you, Ember, if you just gave up and go away, because then you wouldn't have to break your little brain in half trying to find new ways to struggle to convince us that you don't care what we think of you which is why you keep working so hard to try to change what we think of you


See I don't have to think up new ways to try and convince you. Because I don't care what you think.

Besides you and I both know I'm not going to go away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6182
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yet you keep trying anyway
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
and yet you keep trying anyway


You're free to call it whatever you want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darqcyde



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 10658
Location: A false vacuum abiding in ignorance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 aka the troll wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:
DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S NECESSARY TO MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS TO REPLY TO PEOPLE WHEN YOU COULD JUST MAKE ONE SUPER LONG POST REPLYING TO PEOPLE

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KITTEN ME.


It's more fun that way.

fix'd

Seriously though, whether you mean it or not, you have become a troll. The above is your admission to it.
_________________
...if a single leaf holds the eye, it will be as if the remaining leaves were not there.
http://about.me/omardrake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group