Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10/03 In love with justice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn allegories.

SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stage 1: I love Justice !
Stage 2: Those criminals got off too light... Justice was not served !
Stage 3: Time for some Vigilante Justice !

The self-righteous lovers of Justice can be just as dangerous as the religious nutters ie. Seymour.

While I doubt Glossy will end up in a tower with a high-powered rifle and a vendetta against all males, it's certainly time she was taken down a peg or two. Made to face up to her own intolerances, her contribution to "hate crimes".
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful now, Tank, we can't have you posting furry stuff now, ya hear? I mean, Jazzycat even has a Furaffinity account n' everything. They've drawn a squirrel drinking tea and an otter under a waterfall. They represent themselves online with an image of a girl with antlers. They've even created depictions of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash which are more horselike than what is usual. We simply cannot stand for this outrage.
SA_Penguin wrote:
her contribution to "hate crimes"

which is what, exactly...?
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like That Cupid Took Two Quick Shots.

Shows He Cares
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justice you say?

Quote:
Careful now, Tank, we can't have you posting furry stuff now, ya hear? I mean, Jazzycat even has a Furaffinity account n' everything. They've drawn a squirrel drinking tea and an otter under a waterfall. They represent themselves online with an image of a girl with antlers. They've even created depictions of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash which are more horselike than what is usual. We simply cannot stand for this outrage.

Can't tell if sarcasm or just dislike of furries.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:

Justice you say?
no need to ask my name
to figure out how cool I am

Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SA_Penguin wrote:

While I doubt Glossy will end up in a tower with a high-powered rifle and a vendetta against all males, it's certainly time she was taken down a peg or two. Made to face up to her own intolerances, her contribution to "hate crimes".

You fucking bumblefuck imbecile.

Also!

Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they're not in order of release, but I greatly enjoy how tired he looks when the tagline is "It's Time To Fight Again" and then how even more tired he looks when the tagline is "Judge, Jury and Exectutioner".

Man, I have to be all three? I already have a blues band and an energy drink empire!
sunember123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
SA_Penguin wrote:

You fucking bumblefuck imbecile.

Actually he had got a point. That would make Glossy more reallistic, i.e. more lovable.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was more commenting on the 'hate crimes' line of thinking.
Finnegan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what disturbs me more... That hearing about a squirrel and a otter having tea takes some people to a sexual place, or that it takes my mind to a place like this:

remember those days when an image of a squirrel sipping tea with an otter around a toadstool simply just made you smile wistfully and sigh back lazily beside the creek? furries the farthest thing from your mind. Just whiling away the afternoon in a peaceful indian summer day; no concerns about telling that guy off on the internet, not trying to come up with which witty comeback (after the fact) would have shown him, letting that troll who has been trying to get a rise out of you for the past 3 weeks just fade from conscience thought. As thoughts of facebook, twitter, texting and surfing on smartphones, and with drowning out your reality with ipods finally, and maybe for the first time, no longer hold sway over your constant thoughts. Then you can truly just relax. Its very easy, simply do what I do; clear your mind... close your eyes... take a deep breath... open your eyes and drink deep of the peace and serenity and uncomplicated simplicity of the unspoiled pastoral scene flowing before you. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, long exhale and just revel in the sights, sounds, colors, smells, and most of all the unbroken stillness of it... all...
*BAM*
The party raises their eyebrows, one goes so far as to lift his head. He sighs, "We came out here to forget our troubles for awhile and relax and just how in the hell are wee supposed to do that with some inbred rube blasting his load at every grouse he sees." "I understand your frustration, but while relaxation is a goal, it is not the true purpose of this retreat. We are here to get away from those things in your life that you can't live without and yet are the greatest source of stress and anxiety in your life. You say they help you to be more interconnected, but how well do you know the people you meet online and though you claim to be "friends" with everyone at the office, when, if ever, did you sit down over coffee and actually get to know that person in an interpersonal way that...
*BAM* *BAM*
"What in god's name!? ...I'm terribly sorry for yet another delay. But we mustn't get ruffled by it, that is why we are here after all. Darling here has set us up with a lovely picnic lunch beneath that grand old tree where we first saw that precious little squirrel serving tea to that delightful little otter. "I wonder if they are still there? Shhh! Be careful not to spook them." Oh, and behold! Still sitting they are! Sitting cross-legged across from one another, a large toadstool between them laden with tea, scones, jammy tarts, pies, puddings, roasted chestnuts, more names of fruit than man could have a name for, and ...that smell... fresh mussels steaming beside a spit containing two slowly roasted trout. I can hardly resist asking if I could join them in this feast of simple, but mouthwatering country fare. "Good Sir, gentle otter" said I, "or Madam. Truly your forgiveness I must implore; But the fact is...
*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

AOOOGAH!!! AOOOGAH!!!

*BAM* *BAM*

"Top 'o the morning to you gents! Dreadfully sorry about your little picnic there, it's this new auto I just bought, see... quite fast, you know...."

The otter sighed and began tidying up, when I offered as graciously accepted my help. The squirrel just stood there watching the dust cloud of Mr. Toad's auto disappear into the distance. With no warning and to no avail, he hurled a plate of potato salad in the direction of the long vanished car and yelled, "And just go the fuck back to Toad Hall, you slimy, fucking polliwog!"

hey! rock bottom's not that bad
we've got glow-in-the-dark fish down here that's rad
Wheel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice she still has the truncated ponytail.
Sam the Eagle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding to the list of try-girl' traits:

- Impervious to human failings, like love, for teh better cause: check

One step closer to Marie-Sue Tgirl, you're almost there.
Salpta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one person knows about the true blue dried and salted jerky of life that is Justice!

Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy.
Yinello

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat second panel!

Am I the only one who's wondering who Cupid wanted to pair her up with?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: