welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 U.S. Presidential Debates
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: 2012 U.S. Presidential Debates Reply with quote

I figure let's not take up another thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO painful to watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Him

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this out:
Third Party Candidates Join in Real Time on Democracy Now!ís Live Coverage of Presidential Debate

As President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney square off in their first debate tonight, Democracy Now! will broadcast live from Denver with a special expanded presidential debate from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. ET. We will air the Obama/Romney debate, pausing after questions to include responses from two presidential contenders who were shut out of the official debate: Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party.

Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, the president of the united states is a black guy????

Dragonwriter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Check this out:
Third Party Candidates Join in Real Time on Democracy Now!ís Live Coverage of Presidential Debate

As President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney square off in their first debate tonight, Democracy Now! will broadcast live from Denver with a special expanded presidential debate from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. ET. We will air the Obama/Romney debate, pausing after questions to include responses from two presidential contenders who were shut out of the official debate: Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party.

That's weird. I thought Gary Johnson was going to be in attemdance on that one.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonwriter wrote:
Him wrote:
Check this out:

All done raping your sister already? Just crawl back into your lurker hole.
Dragonwriter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Dragonwriter wrote:
Him wrote:
Check this out:

All done raping your sister already? Just crawl back into your lurker hole.

You're cute. Grow up. I did.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking great...this asshole again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine, fine, fine. I'll go. Out of deference to your discussion, which my very presence will apparently tear apart. Kinda nice, knowing that I wield such influence, but still I'll let you enjoy your debate without having to worry about the need to destroy your own topic because the Big Evil Man forced you to. By showing up. And existing. And contributing the the topic at hand. With my evil mind control ray, I guess.

Or something like that.

Later.

Last edited by Dragonwriter on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonwriter wrote:
Him wrote:
Check this out:

hehe, isn't that the guy who is a massive fraud?

Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonwriter wrote:
Fine, fine, fine. I'll go. Out of deference to your discussion, which my very presence will apparently tear apart. Kinda nice, knowing that I wield such influence, but still I'll let you enjoy your debate without having to worry about the need to destroy your own topic because the Big Evil Man forced you to. By showing up. And existing. And contributing the the topic at hand. With my evil mind control ray, I guess.

Or something like that.

Later.

Dude. You raped your sister, spun it around to be her fault, and told us all here all about about it. NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. EVER. EVER.
Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YES THAT IS A GOOD SEGUE OH NO IT ISN'T what the fuck???

I also love good schools. god I love em sooooo much.

ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is way more interesting than the debate
Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait.

wait.

did Romney just rant against federal funds for schools and shit, and then advocate for totally having the federal gov involved in the same shit????

You guys aren't just doing this as some joke, right? This is serious?

Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dude, it's nauseating to listen to Romney speak.

I love how Romney is trying to treat Massachusetts as some sort of microcosm representative of the whole country.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: