welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old drama, or "Why dragonwriter gets abused for newbs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thread of dooooooom


Be forewarned....the trite bullshit coming out of some of those other posters mouths might turn your stomach.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3791
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmhahahahahaha that link that link!

Aww, no. Sylver! Were Panther! Parked my black pegasus!

That entire first exchange is just incredible. I am amazed that someone as goofy as DW can manage to take everything in the entire world so seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3791
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god monkey's link.

it's all pretty broken, and he's edited out a lot of stuff but I just found something interesting:

Dragonwriter in 2004 on the old forum wrote:
The only one who hasn't come out of this for the better is my sister, who is currently the school slut (I'm sad to say). However, I must point out that for one thing she is currently only 16 (and thus I assume still has some ways to grow),


and then we have...

Dragonwriter in 2012 on this forum wrote:
I was 14 when I came out on these forums and all that drama happened.


so asides from the awfulness of you calling your sister a slut, and referring to you admitting to sexually assaulting minors as 'coming out' when you're a total fucking homophobe, you also sexually assaulted your younger sister who managed to somehow become two years older than you by the time you brought it up on a public forum?

SOMEONE CALL FRED AND TOM WE HAVE ANOTHER BLIZZARDWOLFESQUE MYSTERY TO SOLVE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr Gary



Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Posts: 6269
Location: Some pub in England

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe THIS ENDS NOW is an 8 year old meme. If Dragonwriter were around he'd probably try to fuck it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snorri



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10878
Location: hiding the decline.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always had the idea that "It ends now" was something he said in a sort of last post, not something he changed every post to.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snorri



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10878
Location: hiding the decline.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Gary wrote:
I can't believe THIS ENDS NOW is an 8 year old meme. If Dragonwriter were around he'd probably try to fuck it.


I can't believe that all that happened before I joined up. I totally missed all the drama!
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9583

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading that thread

Sayuri wrote:
DW is a three-time (at least) confessed child molestor. He claims to have reformed but still demonstrates dehumanizing attitudes towards his victims (casual dismissal of sister as "school slut") and refuses to take full responsibility for his actions. He has also had no counselling.

It seems to me that perhaps the law's punishment would have been more effective. My personal opinion as a former volunteer counsellor for an abuse hotline is that execution is not bad enough for sexual predators, but I'm trying to keep that out of it because I'm more concerned that DW not be a danger to anyone else than I am about venting my personal disgust with him.

Regardless, I don't think I'm doing any good in this thread. DW is clearly not prepared to listen to anything that paints him as less than a reformed sinner and therefore blameless for his actions and perfectly safe to be around.

DW, get counselling. I'm done with this.


Wow, sayuri was on top of that shit like crazy. everything she said was 100% true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Feiticeira



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 1774

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
I always had the idea that "It ends now" was something he said in a sort of last post, not something he changed every post to.


I remember it being a final post too and I remember everybody laughing pretty hard at it but I can't believe 'this ends now' could have started as late as 2005. It really doesn't seem like that long ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3791
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It actually began in a thread, and he wrote it like this

THIS ENDS NOW!

assuming people would take his ridiculous bombast seriously if he wrote it as big as possible.

I think then after all of that he went through and edited all of his posts when it suddenly clicked that victim blaming and claiming he sexually assaulted young children did NOT make him a hero.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darqcyde



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 10625
Location: A false vacuum abiding in ignorance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Mr Gary wrote:
I can't believe THIS ENDS NOW is an 8 year old meme. If Dragonwriter were around he'd probably try to fuck it.


I can't believe that all that happened before I joined up. I totally missed all the drama!

Word. I came to sinfest via Jester, we used to play texted based MUD's together.
_________________
...if a single leaf holds the eye, it will be as if the remaining leaves were not there.
http://about.me/omardrake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3791
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also the thread has some of forever_noob's greatest hits. It is a beautiful moment on her arc towards 'the furdom was right', followed by dumping weasel and marrying blizzardwolf.

Man, Ember is such a fucking walk in the park, boring, ordinary douchebag compared to the genius clownshoes fuck ups we used to have around here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darqcyde



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 10625
Location: A false vacuum abiding in ignorance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even Kry was more creative.
_________________
...if a single leaf holds the eye, it will be as if the remaining leaves were not there.
http://about.me/omardrake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3791
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh also just caught Fred's brilliant page 10 synopsis of forever_noob.

it really is a corker -- Sabaccplayer's weird, confused ramblings and awkward fumbling attempts at flirting just make it even better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9583

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
also the thread has some of forever_noob's greatest hits. It is a beautiful moment on her arc towards 'the furdom was right', followed by dumping weasel and marrying blizzardwolf.

Man, Ember is such a fucking walk in the park, boring, ordinary douchebag compared to the genius clownshoes fuck ups we used to have around here.


you can measure how completely fucked in the head we are by what makes us smile, put our heads in our hands, gaze to the sky and wistfully sigh with nostalgia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snorri



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10878
Location: hiding the decline.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
reading that thread

Sayuri wrote:
DW is a three-time (at least) confessed child molestor. He claims to have reformed but still demonstrates dehumanizing attitudes towards his victims (casual dismissal of sister as "school slut") and refuses to take full responsibility for his actions. He has also had no counselling.

It seems to me that perhaps the law's punishment would have been more effective. My personal opinion as a former volunteer counsellor for an abuse hotline is that execution is not bad enough for sexual predators, but I'm trying to keep that out of it because I'm more concerned that DW not be a danger to anyone else than I am about venting my personal disgust with him.

Regardless, I don't think I'm doing any good in this thread. DW is clearly not prepared to listen to anything that paints him as less than a reformed sinner and therefore blameless for his actions and perfectly safe to be around.

DW, get counselling. I'm done with this.


Wow, sayuri was on top of that shit like crazy. everything she said was 100% true.


oh hell yeah, sayuri was killing it.

Quote:
Quote:

It's just that most people find it much easier to continue acting like the victim, because that way they are never at fault and never have to face the consequences of their choices.



Funny, that doesn't sound like your sister to me. It sounds exactly what you've been doing, from blaming your attacks on "never being taught how to healthily express your sexual urges" to blaming your SISTER for not having gotten over your attacks. All this while begging for pity.

I didn't have much respect for you before this thread. I have even less now. I don't think it's possible for it to go much lower, but keep deluding yourself about the harm you've inflicted, and new lows may be discovered.


I mean, holy shit DW is just straight up being a monster and it gets pointed out so eloquently.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group