welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-10-06: Cupid's Arrow 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
What's the point of owning guns if you don't like them? Especially more than one?

I apologise for the random tangent but... your comment randomly reminded me of this. Again apologies. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Oh you better apologize. In this forum we don't take too kindly to those who stray from the topic at hand.

I'm a rebel like that. I throw random shit in wherever I please. And then walk out leaving the chaos Laughing

And technically it is KINDA the topic. It's about guns isn't it?
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
I own them because I'm to lazy to make any real effort at selling them.

Oh crap I mixed people up. Oh well.

Why continually buy more then? Unless you changed your mind about guns after you bought the third one.

Or I guess you could have inherited them. In which case your original statement really doesn't hold much ground.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spent a good amount of time shooting at inanimate objects.
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
What's the point of owning guns if you don't like them? Especially more than one?

I apologise for the random tangent but... your comment randomly reminded me of this. Again apologies. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Oh you better apologize. In this forum we don't take too kindly to those who stray from the topic at hand.

I'm a rebel like that. I throw random shit in wherever I please. And then walk out leaving the chaos Laughing

Awww I guess... What am I supposed to do with this stake in the ground that I put a bunch of kindling and gasoline around then?
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
I have spent a good amount of time shooting at inanimate objects.

I guess you're just crazy. Shooting inanimate objects is a blast. Especially when you hit them.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am competent at hitting them, too.

Still don't like guns.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

Awww I guess... What am I supposed to do with this stake in the ground that I put a bunch of kindling and gasoline around then?

Guy Fawkes? Only a month to go and it'll come in handy.
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

Pretty sure he's dead isn't he? Wasn't it like a pretty tragic story too? Like didn't he get totally set up?
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey, sparky, maybe answer questions that have been posed to you before you go flapping around asking more.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

Pretty sure he's dead isn't he? Wasn't it like a pretty tragic story too? Like didn't he get totally set up?

*cue educational mode* In Britain we have a holiday on the 5th of November known as Guy Fawkes Night where we set up a dummy efigy of Guy Fawkes and burn him on a bonfire. I'm not sure precisely why this a reason for a national holiday but it is. What can I say, we brits are just a bunch of crazy pyromaniacs. Laughing Nowadays it's more about gathering around in the bloody cold and setting off fireworks way into the small hours to piss off all our neighbours who have gone to bed early.
Ember778

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

*cue educational mode* In Britain we have a holiday on the 5th of November known as Guy Fawkes Night where we set up a dummy efigy of Guy Fawkes and burn him on a bonfire. I'm not sure precisely why this a reason for a national holiday but it is. What can I say, we brits are just a bunch of crazy pyromaniacs. Laughing Nowadays it's more about gathering around in the bloody cold and setting off fireworks way into the small hours to piss off all our neighbours who have gone to bed early.

Wow that guy must have been a total douchenozzle. I mean even Stalin doesn't have a holiday where we burn him at the stake (at least not to my knowledge).

Fireworks you say? MMMMMMMERRRRICAAAAA
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh it's pretty much our equivalent of your 4th of July I guess except that instead of celebrating independance we seem to be celebrating some guys epic fail. British holidays are weird. I still don't understand Boxing Day and I'm born and bred in this country XD
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one understands Boxing Day. Theories abound, but no one knows the real story. Personally I like the idea that lords boxed up their leftovers from thw day before and gave them to their staff.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the idea that it's "Boxing Day" because you find the people who gave you shitty Christmas presents and punch them in the face
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
No one understands Boxing Day. Theories abound, but no one knows the real story. Personally I like the idea that lords boxed up their leftovers from thw day before and gave them to their staff.

I thought it was about the sport boxing, like in Victorian times they had a boxing match the day after Xmas and the family went to go watch it. At least I think I heard that somewhere. But your version probably works too Laughing

ShadowCell wrote:

i like the idea that it's "Boxing Day" because you find the people who gave you shitty Christmas presents and punch them in the face

I could stand behind that theory too.... way way behind Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: