welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10/9 expert mode walking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
mouse wrote:
no, he didn't call us poor - he called us lower class.

you know, class is about more than money, ember.

Yeah it's about knowing the difference between red wine glasses and white wine glasses and how to cleanse your pallet.

Well it certainly isn't about barging into discussions out of nowhere, vomiting a complete ignorance of the political process all over the thread then trying to bugger off to a different subforum when someone asks you a direct question to parse out just how "in the know" you actually are.

This question by the way.

Quote:
Ok. So if the Democrats have 54% of the senate, and they unanimously decide to pass a bill, and the Republicans filibuster it, can every one of the Dems:

A) unanimously vote for cloture, achieve cloture and get the bill passed anyway in spite of the filibustering?

or

B) not be able to achieve cloture even with 54% of the senate, thus not being able to pass the bill even if they were unanimously voting for it?

Answer this question. Say it is "A" or "B" ó it is one or the other.

Answer this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
It was a joke. You know if you didn't have your head so far up your ass maybe you would have seen that. Also when walmart employees think that litmus paper would be in the paper isle then I doubt they'd know the difference between wine glasses.

Ooooo burn on poor people! Is that what counts as having class in your part of the country? Here we call that "being a condescending big bag of dicks."
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
I don't want to speak for any of you, but it's really too bad that I'll never be as impressed with him as he is with himself.

Also, who brags about having good relations with other people? In what social circle is "I have friends!" something that inspires envy?

oh yeah well i'm able to not shit my pants

yeah, i know, contain your enthusiasm, ladies

anyways judging by the utter helplessness with which ember keeps ambling back here to continue to try to convince us of stuff while not caring what we think, i'm pretty sure he can't say he's able to not shit his pants

ergo ipso facto pro bono e pluribus unum I WIN
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this must be preserved!
Ember778 wrote:
It was a joke. You know if you didn't have your head so far up your ass maybe you would have seen that. Also when walmart employees think that litmus paper would be in the paper isle then I doubt they'd know the difference between wine glasses.

it must be nice to be all high-class and edjumakated and be able to spell and stuff.

also, i am interested that you said 'grocery store' and he equates that with walmart.
Ember778

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
this must be preserved!
Ember778 wrote:

it must be nice to be all high-class and edjumakated and be able to spell and stuff.

also, i am interested that you said 'grocery store' and he equates that with walmart.

Excuse me for my typo. Sorry that I don't type out such words very often and am able to misspell words.

And grocery store doesn't equate to walmart. That just happened to be where I was when looking for litmus paper since google told me it would be there.

I mean I would have looked for litmus paper at Publix, but that would have been ridiculous.
Ember778

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

Ooooo burn on poor people! Is that what counts as having class in your part of the country? Here we call that "being a condescending big bag of dicks."

Well anyone who went to jr. high should know that litmus paper isn't going to be in the paper aisle.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they would also know the answer to the question you were asked

you know, this one:

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
mouse wrote:

Yeah it's about knowing the difference between red wine glasses and white wine glasses and how to cleanse your pallet.

Well it certainly isn't about barging into discussions out of nowhere, vomiting a complete ignorance of the political process all over the thread then trying to bugger off to a different subforum when someone asks you a direct question to parse out just how "in the know" you actually are.

This question by the way.

Quote:
Ok. So if the Democrats have 54% of the senate, and they unanimously decide to pass a bill, and the Republicans filibuster it, can every one of the Dems:

A) unanimously vote for cloture, achieve cloture and get the bill passed anyway in spite of the filibustering?

or

B) not be able to achieve cloture even with 54% of the senate, thus not being able to pass the bill even if they were unanimously voting for it?

Answer this question. Say it is "A" or "B" ó it is one or the other.

Answer this.
Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
mouse wrote:

oh god oh yes this is just the most brilliant thing anyone has ever said.

I could out-upper-class you under the table but one of the things about being upper class is that you don't actually give a shit about this. Play it as a joke, it still shows that you don't actually know what it's all about but really really want to be part of the elite or whatever the fuck you think is that.

Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Dogen wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

Well anyone who went to jr. high should know that litmus paper isn't going to be in the paper aisle.

Maybe. It seems kind of unimportant to me. I find a lot of books about psychology are put into the "self help" section of bookstores, even though not all of them are self-help books. But I don't go around mocking bookstore employees for it.

Because I'm not a condescending big bag of dicks.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I MISPELLED 'AISLE' AS 'ISLE' BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT IS USUALLY MY SERVANT WHO WRITES ABOUT WALMART WHERE I USUALLY WRITE ABOUT MY EXPENSIVE HOLIDAYS. FUCK!
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Dogen wrote:
No, we're telling you that we think you're not awesome, and you're telling us that you're wealthy, educated, sexy, and gosh darn it people like you (just not us). You keep saying you don't care what we think, then try to convince us how awesome you are.

Did they make chemical engineering majors read Shakespeare in your day? Does the line, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks," from Hamlet mean anything to you?

I'm not really trying to convince you. Otherwise I'd put up pictures of myself, brokerage account, and IRA.

I just state it as a fact because it is so. I am awesome.

hahahaha yes, please put up pictures of yourself! I yearn to see your steroid riddled tree trunk arms clutching a handful of litmus paper and cash dolla$zzzz
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND HOLDING A SWEET 9MM IN YOUR OTHER HAND

AND THE SKULL OF AN IDIOT, OBAMA LOVING WALMART EMPLOYEE YOU HAVE CRUSHED TO POWDER IN THE OTHER.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bet Ember has vines on his curtains

real gangstas gots vines on their curtains y'know
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've redefined "trying too hard." Shakespeare was apparently a fucking tool. Protest all you want, that shits just being honest until the pictures develop. Larry Craig's wide stance? Straight up, dude just eats a lot of fiber. Back off. He's not gay until he starts posting pictures of himself straddling the bowl like it's a thoroughbred, then he protests too much.

Ember's not trying too hard to impress us, despite telling us over and over again how he makes a lot of money and has a degree that's super impressive (to him). He's just being honest. Until he starts posting pictures of himself holding his degree over a Jewish baby that he's personally denying a scholarship because it's poor and lazy. That's the only way to know he's trying too hard. The only way!
Bart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember, even if you are actually as rich, intelligent, good looking, strong and beloved as you say you are , you are still on an internet forum desperately trying to impress some people you don't even know. If you can't live with the knowledge that there are people out there not admiring you, you are a sad little fuck. Which you are.

That is all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: