welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-11-04 Flying With The Immortals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitflipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
ok but completely nonsexual tat/death would actually be kind of cute, just saying...

Ask, and ye shall receive...

...and more. And, you're right; it was a pretty cute arc.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we can take relief in knowing Death has a sense of humour sometimes.
bitflipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:

True, but, are you sure you want the Incarnation of Mortality to be a practical joker?
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Arioch wrote:
Little helping is that in russian tradition (and probably slavic in general) Death is female. Though a boney kind of Smile

That might be, and theres been comic interpretations of a female death too. But I'm fairly certain Tat intended his Death to be male. Or as male as an immortal entity without reproductive organs can be.

I prefer this one (namely 'cuz we're likely to see her in a future Avengers movie)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dogen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is she wearing, wet silk? Looks uncomfortable.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's got killer abs too! (yeah, that was a horrible, horrible joke)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Adyon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
What is she wearing, wet silk? Looks uncomfortable.

My wife has some things that cling to her like that, and depending, some of she thinks is the most comfortable thing in the world and some of it the worst nightmare from hell.

Though if not that, the figure definitely has a wet quality to it's design. But that goes for all comic based things. The only way to see that many muscles through Thanos's clothing. Haha. I can vouch for artists. We like drawing anatomy, muscles, etc where you wouldn't see it otherwise. I know I personally can't help it. Subjective reality.
Razz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitflipper wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:

True, but, are you sure you want the Incarnation of Mortality to be a practical joker?

Yep.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunember123 wrote:
bitflipper wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:

Yep.

If it's Heath Ledger then I agree with sunember123. He can do whatever he wants with me after I die Wink Wink Laughing

And yes I'm aware thats massive necrophilia but meh, it's his fault for going and dying on his fangirls Crying or Very sad
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneponytoruleall wrote:

I'm starting to wonder about Sinfest Jesus though. He didn't even wave. He didn't try to save Tat. He didn't land to see if Tat was okay or needed help or comfort. We never see him helping anyone.

well, tat did land in the reality zone.... we know the devil doesn't go in there, we haven't seen any other supernatural beings go in there (except devil chicks, and it doesn't seem to work out well for them).

and face it - steampunk jesus is definitely not biblical canon. he might be looking at a bad crash landing himself.
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Arioch wrote:
Little helping is that in russian tradition (and probably slavic in general) Death is female. Though a boney kind of Smile

That might be, and theres been comic interpretations of a female death too. But I'm fairly certain Tat intended his Death to be male. Or as male as an immortal entity without reproductive organs can be.

I prefer this one (namely 'cuz we're likely to see her in a future Avengers movie)

she is definitely not the boney kind. except possibly for the hip bones. which lead me to imagine a very uncomfortable sort of body underneath all that black - all well-fleshed, except with visible hip bones.

please, no one, attempt to draw that.
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice that Death speaks in all caps. Does this mean that he also has an umbrella stand in his mansion?

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Arioch wrote:

she is definitely not the boney kind. except possibly for the hip bones. which lead me to imagine a very uncomfortable sort of body underneath all that black - all well-fleshed, except with visible hip bones.

please, no one, attempt to draw that.

I'm curious about her pose. In the third frame it looks like the outer margin of her hips is parallel with the outer margin of her breast, meaning she's doing some kind of pelvic thrust. Plus her torso is leaning to the left, over her left hip, but her left leg is bent. Does that seem stable? Maybe she's just mid-stride. You know, the walking pelvic thrust that women do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: