welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-11-11: Portrait
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holocauxt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

You'd think Big D would've used this tactic to lure our Storytime and sent him back to Hell...

But I digress.

Mmmmm... delicious Yellow Librarian Devilgirl....
Opinions are like ass holes: everybody has them. Sometimes they're clean... sometimes they stink... and sometimes they're just full of shit. But if you love shoving yours up on other people's faces, then you're a fucking whore.
Shadow Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Gray vibes.
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:

i vote we call her Goldie Wink

Crimminy had better stay away from her.

Nice that Storytime is back from his political puditry, and in the real story again
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Flavius Maximus wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:

i vote we call her Goldie Wink

The first thing that popped into my head was 'Lemon' because thats more the shade she is, but Goldie probably works better from a 'sounds like a name' perspective. Could even be short for 'Goldilocks' like the storybook character Laughing

Also it's fairly obvious she's not the previous yellow devil girl with the weird horns (sorry Ronald), and she looks a helluva a lot like Mint. Maybe they're siblings?

Lol and I just realised.... Lemon..... that would work too. Lemon is slang in fanfiction for the sexual stories. That'd fit a devil girl well!
Oneponytoruleall

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:

Before you drool on yourself too much, remember it's just a stripper costume.

Pffft, no one even mentioned the return of the blank-eyed waitress devilgirl.
Wingcap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know...

That picture, and the zombie... The resemblance is uncanny.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hear it for Story Progression!

BTW, I didn't know Fushia had a sister.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
and she looks a helluva a lot like Mint. Maybe they're siblings?

other than glasses they don't really look alike in the least??? like i don't know which universe glasses denote a relationship of some kind but it's not this one.

and on that note, we've seen this devil girl before.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG BLANK-EYED WAITRESS DEVILGIRL IS BACK Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
You'd think Big D would've used this tactic to lure our Storytime and sent him back to Hell...

But I digress.

The Devil probably doesn't really care that much. He's got a near-infinite supply of souls to torture, what's one more or less? Anyway, Zombie keeps spreading chaos and The Devil probably likes chaos.

Really, if anybody should be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, it should be Zombie, not Fuchsia. Sure, Fuchsia tortured souls, but Zombie was one of the souls that she tortured.

I wonder if the waitress's pupillessness is supposed to be some sort of clue about what Pebbles's pupillessness means. It's silly to think Tat simply forgets to draw their pupils each and every time, he must draw them that way on purpose and he must have a reason for doing that. Even if it's only because he feels like doing it. Wink

In Panel 2, none of the Devils react to Zombie's presence (because, of course, Tat didn't want them to), making it unclear whether or not Zombie would've been allowed to stay if he hadn't created a disturbance. Legion the bouncer guy once praised the dancers to Gay Guy, with the implication he was trying to entice Gay Guy (as a random passerby) into coming inside, so it must not be a Devils Only establishment.

Of course, IIRC we've never seen any other Zombies in Sinfest City, so maybe he's one of a kind and nobody's ever thought to make up any rules about where Zombies can or can't go.

Okay, I'll stop now.
Oneponytoruleall

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:

i don't know which universe glasses denote a relationship of some kind but it's not this one.

We require independent verification of this 'fact'.

Miss Magenta wrote:

Nah, Tat just likes braids. Just because they both have the same braids doesn't mean they're the same devilperson.

Ronald wrote:

Of course, IIRC we've never seen any other Zombies in Sinfest City, so maybe he's one of a kind and nobody's ever thought to make up any rules about where Zombies can or can't go.

There's special rules to keep Li'l E out though. Hmmm...
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
and she looks a helluva a lot like Mint. Maybe they're siblings?

other than glasses they don't really look alike in the least??? like i don't know which universe glasses denote a relationship of some kind but it's not this one.

They wear their bangs the same and have similar expressions (albeit Mint is quite a bit grumpier looking)

Also the devil girl you linked and this one don't look even remotely alike. That first one has different lips for starters (and no it's not just the pout) the only similarity is the pigtails and colour and if glasses don't count then hairstyles don't either. So nyeh Razz
tricksterson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Oneponytoruleall wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:

i don't know which universe glasses denote a relationship of some kind but it's not this one.

We require independent verification of this 'fact'.

Since I thought she was Mint at first I concur
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-11: Portrait Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Also the devil girl you linked and this one don't look even remotely alike. That first one has different lips for starters (and no it's not just the pout) the only similarity is the pigtails and colour and if glasses don't count then hairstyles don't either. So nyeh :P

theres this magical thing called "ones drawing style changes a lot over the course of three or four years" and "yeah well fyoosh and blue dont really look that much like themselves there either but you know its them" and "so i dont see why the same cant go for blondie right there" and "glasses are an accessory while haircolor is more often than not a genetic thing" and "even if genetics are altered by the process of bomfing they still obviously have similar enough tastes to be interested in cute lil braids" and "have you fucking heard of lipstick you plebeian"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you're pretty angry aren't you? Don't think there was any need to call me a 'plebian' just because I happenned to disagree with you. Also I didn't say anything about genetic hair colour, I said HAIRSTYLE which along with overall colour is the only thing the two images have in common and even then not much beyond both incorporating two braids as the bangs are clearly different. Also as we've seen there is more than one devil girl in each colour unless you're suggesting the other yellow devil girl with the twisted horns is ALSO the same one? Yes I agree art-style does change over time but I doubt Tat really goes looking through his archives going 'Hmm which obscure one-shot devil girl haven't I brought back yet?' he probably just randomly drew something and it just happenned to have some vague similarities. And yes by that token the same arguement can invalidate my point about her similarity to Mint. We'll just have to see what happens won't we? I certainly don't feel theres any need for you to act like a rude little bitch over it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: