welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-11-11: Portrait
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
I certainly don't feel theres any need for you to act like a rude little bitch over it.

Welcome to the Sinfest Forums.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is no excuse. I expect people to be open about their opinions and swear and link to whatever they please. I'm not a forum noob I've seen it all before. But as this is such a petty issue is there really any need to go crazy over it? No wait... don't answer that question. I don't wanna know. I just kinda thought better of Miss Magenta, I figured she was a better person than that. I guess not.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whining about how hurt your feelings are is always a good idea and never ever makes people just pile on more to make you whine more!
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not whining and not hurt at all just don't see the point or why she felt the need. But if unprovoked attacks are championed here then please continue as normal. I'll do my best not to get in the way of that.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not gonna apologize, since i'm not sorry and i don't feel guilty, but if it makes you feel better most days i am above this sort of stuff - i was just kind of in a state of unpleasantness, irritation and "im only consistently nice to people i consider to be my friends"

but at the same time i was mostly kind of joking. mostly. i was genuinely kind of irritated, not for your commentary however, but i only ever use plebeian when i'm just playing around. i figured you would have guessed that from the last time i used it. wherein i was also joking.

but yo if you gonna be callin people a rude lil bitch just for overreacting to stupid shit, like, you should probably go sit down somewhere and down a nice lil cup of tea and calm down a lil. just a lil.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thats fair enough explanation. Maybe I was a little obnoxious too. I'll say no more if you will. Sound reasonable?
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds fair enough to me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Smile
Holocauxt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at all these plebs arguing and then making up with each other and not not giving a fuck. So heartwarming... and disgusting at the very same time.

ANYWAY.

Zombie. Fuchsia. Paintings. Sexy New Unnamed Gold Library Devilgirl. Connection. Thoughts?
Opinions are like ass holes: everybody has them. Sometimes they're clean... sometimes they stink... and sometimes they're just full of shit. But if you love shoving yours up on other people's faces, then you're a fucking whore.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
Look at all these plebs arguing and then making up with each other and not not giving a fuck. So heartwarming... and disgusting at the very same time.

Well we did it for your amusement of course. Glad you enjoyed it Razz

Quote:
ANYWAY.

Zombie. Fuchsia. Paintings. Sexy New Unnamed Gold Library Devilgirl. Connection. Thoughts?

Not much thoughts on Storytime beyond it's nice that Fyoosh still remembers him enough to paint a portrait of him, it means they had some connection at least, a friendship. I'd love to see an expansion on that theme.

I love the style of the paintings in this strip too. Unlike the butterfly picture these actually LOOK painted, like with brush strokes and everything. It's a nice effect.

And I still like the name Lemon for the devilgirl for aforementioned reasons, but I'm not sure she really has any plot relevance of yet beyond being someone Storytime identifies with (or would have if Legion hadn't intervened)

Last edited by Succubus1982 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Hydro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait is nerdy the new sexy now? Yay.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Not much thoughts on Storytime beyond it's nice that Fyoosh still remembers him enough to paint a portrait of him, it means they had some connection at least, a friendship.

i dunno if it's really a friendship if she doesn't even actually know who he is... i'm not sure it even occurs to her that he was one of the damned souls she used to read to? (i think it'd be kind of nice if it did, or if it doesn't she finds out eventually anyway...)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Not much thoughts on Storytime beyond it's nice that Fyoosh still remembers him enough to paint a portrait of him, it means they had some connection at least, a friendship.

i dunno if it's really a friendship if she doesn't even actually know who he is... i'm not sure it even occurs to her that he was one of the damned souls she used to read to? (i think it'd be kind of nice if it did, or if it doesn't she finds out eventually anyway...)

Yet she picked his face out of the hundreds to paint? Seems at least on a subconcious level theres SOMETHING there. But as you said theres nothing to confirm it as of right now, just gotta keep hoping.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its not every day you see some sort of zombie-like being, i guess... as far as we know..??? maybe there are actually tons of zombies like our little storytime running about, but they're more... discreet... or i guess you could say...

underground.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever you do Story

DO NOT MOVE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: