welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-11-15: Are You A Happy Devil Person 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arioch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
Well, Soul Brotha' Seymour hasn't actually annoyed anyone yet... so that's a good thing.

I'd disagree. For example he annoyed Fuchsia and Big D.
But his natural unlucky choice of his preys make him the one needed protection, not those who got annoyed Smile

OTOH that is RadFem to ya, bro! not they only overstepping proclaimed boundaries of gender protection, they also interfere with persons trying to untangle sex workers from their poles! disrespect for Glossy here.

Miss Magenta wrote:
if you were unaware of him currently being in a state of "lovedrunk" as it were, would YOU trust him alone with a devil girl?

In Soviet Union there was a running joke:
Shouting in the Zoo:
- Hey! Hey! There, your mother-in-l;aw fallen into the crocodiles pool! For the rescue!!!
- Me ? Those are your crocodiles, that is you to rescue them!

Should i trust Seymour conducting well in front of devil person (any person, not only girl) ? Hell no!
Would i give a dime about that ? No again - i've yet to see Seymour bruised to death Smile
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the -

seymour has not just simply "annoyed" fuchsia - he has, in the past, harassed her, belittled her, bossed her around, and overall acted like a fucking bully towards her. he has given nique in the trouble over her choice in appearance as well, and has annoyed pretty much EVERYONE in sinfest city. there's also the fact he's made some pretty fucking sexist remarks in the past, too. seymour's one of my favorite characters, but we can't just forget that he has behaved like a huge sexist and discriminatory cockwaffle in the past. and for that reason alone there is no reason to believe that the sisterhood will suddenly trust him in the presence of any female, let alone a devil girl.

of course, given that this was before he got all... "lovedrunk" and all. but seymour hasn't interacted ONCE with fuchsia OR d-man at all while after touching that lovespiked arrowhead so theres literally no reason for me to assume you're implying that he's annoyed them while "lovedrunk" and thus my point above - which is, seymour was kind of an ass prior to getting spiked like that.

even if the sisterhood is keeping tabs on everyone, there are going to be instances where they're not yet updated on the happenings. and they're going to see things that would be deemed suspicious. if they are not aware that seymour is currently "lovedrunk" and wouldn't hassle a fucking fly, they're going to be suspicious and they're going to try scoping out the situation. because seymour is not a trustworthy person in the presence of demonic females, alright.

and seymour's not ... "trying to untangle sex workers from their poles" - he's just trying to cheer up a grumpy and sarcastic devil girl he thought could use some cheering up. nothing less, nothing more. and like i said, given seymour's track record there is literally no reason for glossy, or any other member of the sisterhood EVER, to believe that was the case. okay? okay.

(and seymour hasn't been "bruised to death" but he sure has come close. he's been bomfed into a devil person (for harassing a devil girl) and he's had his halo exploded on him twice (once for harassing a girl who decided to dress masculine one day, twice just for existing) and he's been chased by cerberus and he's been trolled on the internet and - i don't remember what point im trying to make here.)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
Well, Soul Brotha' Seymour hasn't actually annoyed anyone yet... so that's a good thing.

Perhaps not, but he did creep out Legion and make Squigly (and whatsername) cry. Could count as annoying.
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seymour struck by Cupid is equivalent to Lily drinking from the Lethe.

They both are on a journey of growth and enlightenment Cool
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and then they'll realize how perfect for each other they are and become boyfriends the end

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
and then they'll realize how perfect for each other they are and become boyfriends the end

errr.. no.

(Glossy is a bit obtrusive, in this one)
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksander wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:

errr.. no.

errr.. yes.
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:

And Pebbles will be the leader of the gang cause she has the Decobra Ring BAM Wink
Arioch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely Seymour is sexist, yet such a pitiful one, that i don't think girls should be protected from him, rather it is the opposite ways. Hey! give girls casus belli to blow their steam over Seymour Smile

Being "lovedrunk" is definitely not removing you from tabs (not that i think they have tabs, no. But if they did). You're drunk today but there would be a day you wake up sober, with bad mood and aching head Smile

Pole dancing is a primary work for devil girls. Well, maybe on par with operating boots, yet the sale methods they use are not very different from pole dancing.
"Jesusing" devil girl maybe could stimulate her to go human way like fuchsia or maybe Seymous could even de-bomf her. That would move her from the pole, and probably nothing else would.

And anyway "jesusing" is not a sexists behavior. When he was lecturing 'Nique what to wear he was not "jesusing" as i read it. And funny, even for different reasons, his clothes guidelines shared some common grounds with Glossy guidelines Smile So this time i think Glossy is "powerdrunk" pretending to have kind of "The white man's burden"
Not her best day unless she requalified to secularity police
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arioch please.... just stop. If I facepalm anymore at your posts I'm going to give myself a concussion
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arioch wrote:

In Soviet Union there was a running joke:
Shouting in the Zoo:
- Hey! Hey! There, your mother-in-l;aw fallen into the crocodiles pool! For the rescue!!!
- Me ? Those are your crocodiles, that is you to rescue them!

love it
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
Ey c'mon now... Does entertaining a gloomy girl constitute as harassment now?

Geez, all she did was ask.

News flash: It's been established that Seymour (pre-bliss) and Glossy don't like each other. Of course she's going to be suspicious of everything he does. It's called characterization.
tricksterson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Glossy, this is pretty mild behavior actually and, given Seymour's past behavior, not at all unreasonable.
tricksterson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Glossy, this is pretty mild behavior actually and, given Seymour's past behavior, not at all unreasonable.
SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Glossy is the Fun Police.

Much more importantly, has she such a low opinion of the devil girl, that she can't even fend off Seymour without Glossy's help? What kind of conflicting message is that?
"You don't need to be oppressed by men, you are strong enough to stand on your own! Oh, but I have to step in here because you're not strong enough to stand up to this one. Or that one. Or....."

By constantly stepping in, she never lets the girls learn how to fend for themselves. Which is, ultimately, as destructive as the Patriarchy she is supposedly fighting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: