welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11/19 now do it lion king style
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunember123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
yeah ok three (or four) things wrong with that

- nana didn't give pebbles a scarf.

- gay guy did, and it's worn UNDER HER HOODIE??? REMEMBER??? SHE NEVER TOOK IT OFF...

- if she had given li'l e the scarf given to her by gay guy, we would know because not only was the scarf she had a way different style than the one li'l e has, but if he were wearing it it'd either be worn OVER the one nana gave him or we would have seen him already wearing it BEFORE he got the scarf nana gave him. which he wasn't. so.

Oh. Got my memories mixed up there.
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 11/19 now do it lion king style Reply with quote

Arioch wrote:
mouse wrote:
dammit, get off my lawn! *waves cane*

Well, if one steps or wals over it, i'd agree with your frustration.
But if one lies or rolls over, then the pressure is relieved greatly and soil remains intact. (otherwise they would dirty all their robes and you would rightfully claim "deserved!")

and how did they get to the top of the hill, eh? they ran up! - even worse than walking! now - off the lawn *whack whack*

Succubus1982 wrote:
Nonono! You're supposed to wave a shotgun or throw cats at them. I like cats. Cats are the weapon of choice for discerning crazy cat ladies

i like cats too. i would never throw innocent cats at nasty bad evil lawn-ruining children!

and they like playing with the cane. if i let them play with a shotgun things could get....messy.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: 11/19 now do it lion king style Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
if i let them play with a shotgun things could get....messy.

Free catfood Laughing
sunember123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: 11/19 now do it lion king style Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
mouse wrote:

Free catfood Laughing

Normally I'd be quite afraid if a succubus and an old man were to conspire to throw cats and shotguns at me. But not today. I'm prepared for whatever you guys have to offer Smile
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 11/19 now do it lion king style Reply with quote

sunember123 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
mouse wrote:

Free catfood Laughing

Normally I'd be quite afraid if a succubus and an old man were to conspire to throw cats and shotguns at me. But not today. I'm prepared for whatever you guys have to offer Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: