welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-11-22: Men's Approval 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raal wrote:
I think of satanism as a parody on christianity's hostility towards open minds

Yeah, that fits.
Inkmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Inkmonkey wrote:
redshirt26 wrote:
I am Christian and that Facebook post made me LOL.

And one again: How did she get to be a Devil Girl? Was she hired by a temp agency and they were short on their monthly quota? She's about as evil as a box full of kittens.

Yup. Even Pebbles growled and hissed when turned into a devil girl. Fern just got horns like Seymour...

I guess Big D. likes a sweet, naive girl now and then, to put some variety in his menu of lusty temptresses.

Wait we only saw her hired from the club, we never saw her actually get turned. So how do you know she DIDN'T growl and hiss when she was first changed?

Pebbles spent a lot of time hissing and growling (until Seymour throwed her into the lake). She was sort of an angry blank slate (well, Slick and Nique probably helped to make her that way). She later started to slowly develope a more complex personality after interacting with more people.

All the other devil girls became sultry temptress just after being turned.

Seymour is the only example I can think about that remained the same after being Bombfed. I guess Big D. thought it would be funnier that way (leaving him a physical devil person but with his usual devil-person-hating mindset).

So I guess Big D. purposelly made Fern this way, unless there was some kind of freak accident (a la Pebbles) or she is a half-breed like Li'l Evil.
Ronald

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
Seymour is the only example I can think about that remained the same after being Bombfed. I guess Big D. thought it would be funnier that way (leaving him a physical devil person but with his usual devil-person-hating mindset).

The fact that Seymour seems to be a life-form unique unto himself -- seriously, what is he, anyway, a mutated smiley-face? one of God's puppets brought to life? -- might also be a factor. Maybe the BOMF affected Seymour in a way that it affects no other life-form because there are no other life-forms like Seymour.
Maynar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe the BOMF affected Seymour in a way that it affects no other life-form because there are no other life-forms like Seymour.

Now that, I could see. *nods*
Oneponytoruleall

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

The fact that Seymour seems to be a life-form unique unto himself -- seriously, what is he, one of God's puppets brought to life?

You answered your own question.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:

All the other devil girls became sultry temptress just after being turned.

But again you use the word 'turned'. You say they 'became sultry after being turned'. We never SAW them being turned. We just saw them at the devil club theres no way to gauge exactly how long they'd been at the club before the Devil snatched them up. Or whether that was the first and only place they'd ever been. Seymour I agree is an anomaly, but he has such a strong personality perhaps it was difficult for the animal instincts to take over in him (I can sort of envision a mental struggle off-camera though with his devil side trying to tempt him and him being all 'NO THAT IS NOT THE RIGHTEOUS WAY' etc.) But anyway what if all the devil girls Fyoosh and Blue included were savage the first time they were changed and it took time and rigorous training and indoctrination to mould them into what they needed to be for D? I mean the guy has factories stamping out Tat Clones and factories that make Robot Spy Drones so how much more far fetched would it be to presume that he has some indoctrination camp to train new devil girls to be the perfect temptation for mankind?

Alas unless Tat actually shows this all we can ever do is hypothesise on the matter. I still maintain however that the devil club devil girls were post-turning and thus theres no certain way to divine their behaviour immediately upon being changed.

This strip sort of demonstrates the bomfing effect. See Fyoosh upon being re-bomfed immediately becomes savage.

I'm not sure about the snap effect on Blue that appears to be something different.
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-22: Men's Approval 2 Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:

In other news, Facebook idiocy is on the rise thanks to a new shared image:

well....at this point, i'm in favor of about anything that reduces the tide of ignorant 'lol's.

and they can't be much more ignorant than this.
John in Tronna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: 2012-11-22: Men's Approval 2 Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:

In other news, Facebook idiocy is on the rise thanks to a new shared image:

well....at this point, i'm in favor of about anything that reduces the tide of ignorant 'lol's.

and they can't be much more ignorant than this.

I remember reading some post or blog that said that Christians should not end their prayers with "Amen" because it's the name of an Egyptian pagan god.

You realize that if you start convincing them that various ordinary words are actually satanic/pagan/unChristian acronyms, you may eventually take away all their words and they won't be able to talk.

Start with the religious words ("Lord" = "Lucifer Our Real Daddy", etc).

"Have you inkled Fauntleroy as your personal defenestrator?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: