welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gimme gimme gimme Christmas list
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Gimme gimme gimme Christmas list Reply with quote

What are you giving people? Or requesting for yourself?

I am using you all to jump start my own gifting process because I am quite stuck this year. So please, pour all your greed (or greedy sibling) stories into this thread.

WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soundgarden has a new album out, so that's one person down.
The rest won't tell me anything. Lousy biters.
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Job security for my team and the chance for me & Debbie to build a business and a home?

Nah, BluRays, mainly.

And rap albums. I never thought I'd learn to love Lil' Wayne.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to not be a grownup.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a moment of omnipotence in which I can reshape the world into something less cruel.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wii U, though I suppose it's more of an "early Christmas gift", since we've all been playing on it since Sunday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be grilling my family about what they want this weekend.

I'm considering getting dad a kit to make his own robot arm. Seemed pretty neat, anyway. Mom I've still got no clue about. I'll probably end up hitting up the local organic food store for random weird cool sounding things that they can't get in their area.

As for me? I want fancy dolls, video games, and craft stuff. The usual.
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked for a coffee grinder that isn't the blade type.

We are getting my brother a tv, my mom a sewing machine, and my sister a french press and coffee things. I have no idea what to get Chris or my dad.

John in Tronna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A water cooler. The tap water in this neighbourhood is vile - very heavily chlorinated. Even a Brita has little effect. We had one in Toronto but it never made the cut of things to ship via movers. Big regret, that one.

Oh, and world peace.
Kilgore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I really want are Amazon gift cards, booze and charitable donations. I would also accept fancy bullets, but none of my friends know about my proclivity for killing everyone.

I am also of the opinion that no-one can have enough good knives. If you have a line on some good knives, buy one for everyone you know. I have everything a decent human being could want (food, shelter, clothes, netflix), but a good knife is one of the few things I will never feel bad receiving.

-Slick
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have relatives living near me that I can send gifts too and post requires light shit so probably just cards for the majority and something small for the parentals. The sister and I are on non-talking terms plus she's in Australia so nothing for her, and the other sister in Spain well she might get something if I have enough cash. I'm usually broke around Xmas. As for online friends, they'll likely get art or fanfics on the pc and other internet/digital type stuff because posting to other countries is way too expensive for my budget plus most of them live in Mexico and they apparently (according to Google) have a huge list of things you cannot post there by mail. Which is a shame because I have a growing pile of gifts I bought my bestest friend which she'll likely never recieve because I can't post them to her and she's too poor to ever fly and visit me here (ditto for me flying there). As for stuff for me. I've already had my presents early, my mum bought me a new oil radiator to heat my house because I have no gas central heating right now, unfortunately it's so expensive to run I never have it switched on. So yeah. On the whole Xmas this year is going to be rather shitty :C
Mizike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:

I have toyed with the idea of asking for a burr grinder for Christmas. The problem is that I'm going to be doing quite a lot of travelling in the latter half of December and I'm not sure I'd have room in my luggage to bring it back with me.
Halen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a record player. I've bought christine a really beautiful multicoloured mannequin we found in a reclamation yard that she liked but didn't want to pay the price for.

And I've bought Gary the same thing I get him every year. My cock, life-size in chocolate. Fondant-filled.
eureka00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mizike wrote:
Lasairfiona wrote:

I have toyed with the idea of asking for a burr grinder for Christmas. The problem is that I'm going to be doing quite a lot of travelling in the latter half of December and I'm not sure I'd have room in my luggage to bring it back with me.

You can ship it back instead of hauling it in luggage.
eureka00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought hubby Walking Dead season 2 on dvd, Borderlands 2 for ps3 (cheap Amazon deal), and a new pocket knife.

I told hubby I wanted to replace some of my Lush products that were running out. He most likely will get me something else I don't know about too. I asked my in-laws for another Vera Bradley purse (only slightly obsessed with them).

Got sis-in-law a book, but will need to get something else obviously. I'm drawing a blank for my Mom. I got her a giftcard to her favorite store for her birthday just recently that she loved, but I don't think I can really duplicate that gift so soon.

At least I have a ton of amazing gifts for my daughter and my niece. I can't wait to see them open their gifts this year. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: