welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHRISTMAS, YOU DICKS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: CHRISTMAS, YOU DICKS Reply with quote

Merry Christmas, you douchebags!

This year is me and Tessa's first Christmas together! So far we have had EGG BREAD with maple syrup and bacon for breakfast opened presents and taken Harry for a walk on a gloriously sunny day to the brook for a run around. He tried to murder a cyclist.

Tessa got me a knock off rock and roll Elvis clock with real pendulum hip shaking action and I love it.

Soon we are going to partake in the inaugural Christmas tradition we are going to start: Sitting in the loungeroom drinking Heinekin and Jamiesons, manhandleding a giant fuck off mud crab, and watching episode one of The Wire.

CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a gorgeous day and eat so much you shit on anything forever.

xx Hads
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Xmas Hadley, you magnificent bastard.

It's 3am. I shopped hard today & got everything in one swoop. I'm not exchanging gifts until the 28th when my family come down to the pub, though.

Serving Xmas lunch from midday tomorrow which would be fine except the pub looks like a bombsite right now./

Did exchange gifts with Two Pints though which was cool. She got me an encyclopedia of DC comics & I got her a cute hat / scarf combo. (You might have seen it on FB)(Ps, collars to FB denials, I am totes banging that, just can't let her mum know!)

Serving until 4. Having mine alone at 5. Well, on the phone to fams. Opening up for a private party at 7.

Actually enjoying it.

Merry Xmas. Love you all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working, but I'll be working with cool people and the hospital will feed me a huge free meal and pay overtime. So that's all good. I'll spend the morning calling family.

My family stopped buying gifts two years ago, now that we're all adult-like, and it's made for awesome, relaxing holidays. This year is different because I'm not going to Portland, but in general I highly approve of spending Christmas morning doing fuck all, with coffee, an afternoon constitutional (or a hike with the dogs), and then cooking dinner together.
Snorri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had dinner and then got high with my brother and watched him play the luckiest streak of league of legends ever. Then I did laundry.

I dunno, this is not actually a night we do anything. Tomorrow we're having dinner at my niece's place. She got a new house and a baby which is like way young so I get to awww and also comment that our new kitten is younger yet able to walk. Clearly I made the better choice. Also no gifts because we have a december tradition way funner (and racist).

Last year was christmas in Russia which wasn't actually christmas there so kinda weird. This year will be nice I guess.

I suppose I should wish you cunts all a Happy Holidays and a Secular December. Love you all. I would probably make babies with each and every one of you, even if that meant going the Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior way.

Snorri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Gary wrote:
(Ps, collars to FB denials, I am totes banging that, just can't let her mum know!)

I am so tempted to put this on facebook. In the spirit of christmas I wont.

Tiogshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight it's just me and the wife, relaxing over sambucca, brandy, and the Netflix "we are over capacity, please try later" screen as she furiously knits a couple more presents.

On the 25th it's her grandmother's place and her side of the family.

On the 26th it's my dad's place for his side of the family.

On the 27th it's leftovers from her grandmother's.

On the 28th it's my mother's place for her side of the family.

And on the 29th, it's saturday, when we always go out with friends.

I'm going to gain so much weight this week, I might not be able to count my ribs this weekend (gotta take inventory every once in a while, y'know).
Dogen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Mr Gary wrote:
(Ps, collars to FB denials, I am totes banging that, just can't let her mum know!)

I am so tempted to put this on facebook. In the spirit of christmas I wont.

Speaking of totally open Facebook profiles...
Martian Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas festers!

I don't do Christmas, but two of my cousins are here visiting and I haven't seen them in years (they live in different countries), anyway they made this dinner which was reeeeeeeealllly good, and it gathered part of my family...my cousin's dog and my dog were sleeping under the table, and we have a huge decorated tree besides the table, so yeah I don't do Christmas....but that was pretty idyllic and christmassy

So once again Merry Christmas!
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already had all my presents so nothing to open this year and I'm not really having a dinner either, maybe a bit of leftovers if the neighbours hoard of relatives have anything remaining from their locus swarm feeding, aside from that it's just a regular day for me but I do hope everyone else is having a good day Very Happy
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Gary wrote:
Merry Xmas Hadley, you magnificent bastard.

It's 3am. I shopped hard today & got everything in one swoop. I'm not exchanging gifts until the 28th when my family come down to the pub, though.

Serving Xmas lunch from midday tomorrow which would be fine except the pub looks like a bombsite right now./

Did exchange gifts with Two Pints though which was cool. She got me an encyclopedia of DC comics & I got her a cute hat / scarf combo. (You might have seen it on FB)(Ps, collars to FB denials, I am totes banging that, just can't let her mum know!)

Serving until 4. Having mine alone at 5. Well, on the phone to fams. Opening up for a private party at 7.

Actually enjoying it.

Merry Xmas. Love you all.

hey, she's really cute! And doesn't look like some of the awful chavs you throw up on facebook. Go team boning on sinfest but lying on facebook! I'm sure it won't go horribly wrong

Seriously though, you two look really lovely together with your dumb hat. Hope you get a bit of time off, and the pub isn't fucked!
Mini J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better you're lying to her mum than banging her mum.

Merry Christmas festers! Those on facebook may have seen that I wound up with a wii U without planning to get one. Other than that, got an ereader, which will be great for work. My mom is in town, and my girlfriend will be back from Vancouver shortly, and there will be turkey dinner. Then back to work for the 27th-31st. woo!
Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Happy everyone, for whatever holiday you celebrate or observe.

I hope 2013 brings you a year in which the happy, joyous, and triumphant times out weight the negatives. Or, to put it in Sinfest terms, here's to the Pleasures thread blowing away the Horrors thread this year.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents came up last weekend and we hung out and shopped and mostly goofed off together the whole time. It was great.

Today I'm at work. Getting time and a half on top of holiday pay, so I can't complain. Work is feeding me, too, and it's tasty.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a lovely breakfast with my mom and little brother, then we opened up presents and let the dog play with the wrapping papers. After chilling out for a bit, one of our friends showed up to give/get some presents before heading out to spend the day with his family. We're also going to gift our neighbor later in the day, then probably have Christmas dinner sometime in the late afternoon.
In between all that I'll be busy ripping/tagging/converting all my NEW MUSIC MOTHERFUCKERS:

Heaven and Hell - The Devil You Know
Blackfoot - Strikes
Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part 1
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
Antonin Dvorák - Legends, Prague Waltzes, Miniatures, and Nocturne conducted by Ivan Fischer and performed by the Budapest Festival Orchestra.
Okay, you caught me. I won't really be ripping that last one. It's still en route.

Maybe I'll also do some SOLDERING on my brand new HAKKO FX-888! Or sculpt some shit up in here with my WAX CARVING TOOLS.
And God bless us, every one.
swag
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new iPod! my old one was 30gb and falling apart, my new one is 160gb

of course now i have to figure out how to transfer everything

also i got the ADV dub of Ghost Stories, which is great if you've come to disdain anime as much i have C:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: