Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-01-06: Time's Up 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adyon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
It pisses me how untouchable the Tatverse's personification of death seems to be. He is an unsimpathetic character that keeps winning and having things go his way year after year, and neither JC nor Big D., or Buddha, or God or the Dragon ever give him a lesson.

Actually we saw Jesus and him exchange looks as a nod to Jesus's victory over death.

Otherwise, I think death is pretty much the most untouchable thing in our existence. It's the only thing we can never beat, so...

I don't know if I find these strips particularly funny, but they are rather poignant this time of year, and they feel right in Tat's universe to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:

It pisses me how untouchable the Tatverse's personification of death seems to be. He is an unsimpathetic character that keeps winning and having things go his way year after year, and neither JC nor Big D., or Buddha, or God or the Dragon ever give him a lesson.

*shrug* So is God.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy411 wrote:
Fair point Miss M. I recall the there being quite a few of those trikes around (I can't find the strip, but there were a LOT of members other than glossy present. The largest show of force I can recall)

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4457

Not the one I was looking for, but gets the point across. Now, whether they have all the modifications that Glossy had before XII blew hers up on her remains to be seen, but SOMEONE is making those things.

I think the strip you wanted to link may be this one: http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4163?

I feel that each bike is personally customized individually by the girl that possesses it, or customized for members of the sisterhood by members of the sisterhood. They likely would not trust outside sources, especially given how everything else seems to be made by Devilcorp and they would not want to support anything run by D-man. Perhaps the pink-haired one, specifically, is the one in charge of making the customized bikes. She seems to be a bit of a mechanic of some kind...

Location: Lost somewhere in space/time, as far as I can tell. Last known location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the one I was looking for.

That would make sense, too...forgot about the devil store stocking everything most people buy (down to bubble wrap), and it would make sense for the sisterhood to not touch anything made from there with a 10 foot pole.
Have a pleasant day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: