welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-01-27: Too Real
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Ronald wrote:
So, the Reality Zone got really really big when we weren't looking? It wasn't tedious enough when it was just a few square yards around a tree?

Oh man, the Reality Zone sure struck a nerve, huh?

Shrug. So I don't care for Reality Zone strips. At least I don't make as much noise about it as some other people do about characters/concepts that they don't like... Wink

Darqcyde wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was never just a few square yards around a tree. I always took it as a border, a boundary of sorts.

Characters have walked into ---> one side of the Reality Zone and then out of ---> the other side within a few minutes, so the implication, to me, was that it was a relatively small area. Live and learn.

Of course, if it's spreading, then It Must Be Stopped.

You had it all wrong, Seymour, there's your apocalypse now!
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I can see the LIGHT.
sunember123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Characters have walked into ---> one side of the Reality Zone and then out of ---> the other side within a few minutes, so the implication, to me, was that it was a relatively small area. Live and learn.

Maybe they didn't walk entirely through it, just taking some small walks once and a while, then exiting.
Mikewee777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunember123 wrote:
Ronald wrote:

Maybe they didn't walk entirely through it, just taking some small walks once and a while, then exiting.

Maybe it's like those side scrolling games like wild 9 where the characters are forced to walk in a 2d path but the backdrop and characters are in full 3d.

What I mean to say is that even though they were in motion, their environment wasn't and they would somehow always appear at the beginning of the map as if they walked in a full circle. Then several levels later, at a different planet they would do the exact same nonsense they did at levels prior. What if we were all just rolling like paper through the wind?

http://youtu.be/6oRKaWQeN9w
tricksterson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the Reality Zone is growing
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
sunember123 wrote:
Ronald wrote:

Maybe it's like those side scrolling games like wild 9 where the characters are forced to walk in a 2d path but the backdrop and characters are in full 3d.

Or maybe it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny. That happens sometimes. Wink
TheJabawack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe once you are inside the reality zone you see everything around you with different eyes, real eyes.

After that you wold see everything in a different way.

It doesn't explain how some characters who went inside the reality zone knew where the exit was but it could explain why a spy drone could send this kind of video back to the Devil.
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: