welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-02-01: Heels
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One might reasonably expect her to be accustomed to high heels by now, since she probably wore them while she was an "exotic dancer" as well. Shrug.

I guess it would've been so inconvenient for Tat to have the drone address her by name: "Why do you wear them, {Fern or Lime or whatever her name is}?" Oh well.

Cute how in the last panel the drones are trying to figure out where the voice came from.
LarsenSan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Heels are sexy as hell... but I understand they are uncomfortable and painful. Although my flatmate loves them and says she is comfortable while wearing them.

Side note: fun thing they were a male accessory in the past.
SomeGuy411

Location: Lost somewhere in space/time, as far as I can tell. Last known location: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
I guess it would've been so inconvenient for Tat to have the drone address her by name: "Why do you wear them, {Fern or Lime or whatever her name is}?" Oh well.

Cute how in the last panel the drones are trying to figure out where the voice came from.

We already were given two names in the last week. Three might cause irreparable harm to the minds of the viewers (entirely tongue-in-cheek, I assure you)

It makes sense for them to not say it, seeing as Fern was the only potential target for what the zen bots say most of the time. I know I don't generally use the name of whoever I'm talking to, after an initial greeting, if there aren't other people around who I may be speaking to (I could just be weird though, not exactly a unique occurrence)
Have a pleasant day
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing is, once upon a time, everyone wore heels. Well, anyone who's anyone i.e. the well to do of the day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Yinello

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only wear low heels. No heel or high heel make my feet hurt. It's not defined as sexy though. The Devil would never hire me.
Gibson22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought that SUPER high heels looked ridiculous and that women would look silly in them and they would be wobbling all over the place...but then I saw my girlfriend in them. O_O WOW. I cannot believe something like a bit of heel could make a girl look so attractive. What in the world could it be? The extra height? The gracefulness and balance? I don't know...something about high heels makes a huge difference.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as I understand it, the full explanation involves butts
Gibson22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUTTS!? CURSES! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!
Maynar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibson22 wrote:
I always thought that SUPER high heels looked ridiculous and that women would look silly in them and they would be wobbling all over the place...but then I saw my girlfriend in them. O_O WOW. I cannot believe something like a bit of heel could make a girl look so attractive. What in the world could it be? The extra height? The gracefulness and balance? I don't know...something about high heels makes a huge difference.

High heels cause the muscles to stretch and flex in such a way as to accentuate the natural curvature of the leg. Most men find visual attractiveness is increased thusly.
diagram12345

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibson22 wrote:

It makes a different because the high heels force the breasts out and the buttocks back. In a more primal sense, some female mammals will present themselves in that manner in order to indicate that they are in heat. This, naturally, is attractive to the males.

High heels also force women to take small, hip-swinging strides that are also more attractive to men.

Personally, I choose not to wear heels because I highly value my comfort, but wearing high heels definitely makes a difference to a woman's sexual appeal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: