welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15 Feb 2013 Fembot 2: Electric Boogaloo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Dogen wrote:
You have some of the most awkward stories. Didn't you have any positive experiences with men growing up?

I've actually been staring at this for a while feeling kind of concerned and failing entirely to come up with something that's even half as interesting as the horrible stories.

The only really good untainted memories involve hanging out with relatives. Eh.

They don't need to be interesting, I just mean in general. Men/boys that didn't try to get in your pants. Guys who were nice. Guys who had social skills, and weren't sexual predators. You know... guy friends.
Samsally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I accidentally fell in love with him and it turned out he was gay (this was so long ago, i had a crush on him before he ever came out.)

Otherwise I do have a few work friends and one non-work friend who seem like pretty nice guys.
redshirt26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 Feb 2013 Fembot 2: Electric Boogaloo Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:

2. Oh GOD! This is how Skynet got started! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

I was thinking the same thing. I am looking forward to a buff, scarred, badass Crimney coming from the future to ensure that Lil' E survives so he can grow up to lead the resistance.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 Feb 2013 Fembot 2: Electric Boogaloo Reply with quote

redshirt26 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. I am looking forward to a buff, scarred, badass Crimney coming from the future to ensure that Lil' E survives so he can grow up to lead the resistance.

Hasn't that joke already been done?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
D&D...was like an adventure into learning about the plethora of different ways people can suck at socialization

I'd dispute this if it weren't absolutely true. One would think that a game which involves sitting around interacting with other people would encourage the honing of skills in that area.
Canopus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
Samsally wrote:
D&D...was like an adventure into learning about the plethora of different ways people can suck at socialization

I'd dispute this if it weren't absolutely true. One would think that a game which involves sitting around interacting with other people would encourage the honing of skills in that area.

But it's a different kind of socialization, like a culture that manifests within a secluded geography. I'm not one to talk, but the kind of social routes the average D&D players will go aren't necessarily the opposite of awkward. It's like the blind leading the blind.
Samsally

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like, no lies, there is a LOT of variety to sucking at socialization.

I just regret not harassing* the introverts more. They seemed cool, if very VERY shy.

*this is my go-to word for 'talking to' apparently.
Canopus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+5 blueballing

tehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: