welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-02-24: Fierce mode
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mouse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
I mean, maybe it's a good thing in a way? I can think of few other groups that really deserve getting stuck with him. His presence might even cause some people to really seriously reconsider what the fuck they're doing if they ended up with allies like that.

sadly, i suspect it's more like the tea party. crazy just feeds off crazy.

i would add the disclaimer that i'm not familiar with slymepit but a forum that calls itself slymepit is probably not, you know......deeply philosophical?
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Felgraf wrote:
On the flipside, while I have no knowledge of this poster, or his posts about his mother, could his hatred of women/whatever grown *out* of his relationship with his mother? Parents do have a pretty big impact on kids outlooks...

At the same time, it makes you wonder what his dad is like.

Assuming he had a dad, at all.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Felgraf wrote:
On the flipside, while I have no knowledge of this poster, or his posts about his mother, could his hatred of women/whatever grown *out* of his relationship with his mother? Parents do have a pretty big impact on kids outlooks...

At the same time, it makes you wonder what his dad is like.

Assuming he had a dad, at all.

Are you calling him the anit-christ? That's a bit harsh. Poor, poor Guest . . .

BTW a quick google search for pitchguest all goes back to him. Anyone see the irony in his photobucket? IF you don't see it, look again:

hmm, what's that in the background . . .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread keeps getting weirder
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think mockingly mourning Guest' departure can't possibly worse than the beginning part of this thread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
khan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
I think mockingly mourning Guest' departure can't possibly worse than the beginning part of this thread

The internet didnt need another forum discussion to establish that nipping parts off a baby or youth is wrong?
Yinello

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm scared by the picture.
Adyon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that picture too when I Googled Pitchguest out of curiousity, and upon pondering it's recency and his Youtube page of the same name having a similar picture I just had to wonder...How young was he when he started out on the forums so many years ago?

I guess it would make sense what you all say about comments he made on his mother.

Also, his Youtube has some interesting anti-feminism videos in its favorites like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjrLXS4iXIU&list=FLjjeFWTBz3L4qb-AMxTz5-w&index=26

So it's no wonder he got upset about Sinfest's direction. LOL

I'd say we're invading privacy a bit...but anonymity on the internet when you use the same name is kind of impossible. Myself included.

Last edited by Adyon on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's Him's age, which if I had to guess would be early 20s now?
Adyon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, makes sense...

BTW I made the mistake of listening to the above video. I got more annoyed at the stupidity and whining on this issue from the guy as it went along.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest didn't like that we're mostly feminists, but that was never what made his head explode. What really made him angry is that we would ask him to explain his position. He'd spend ten or fifteen posts telling you that he'd already explained it, but never actually get around to explaining it.
Adyon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that was always entertaining.

Well at least based on that favorite and other things on there...I know where his opinions probably were now. =P

Even if that video lowered my I.Q. It's one of those where, they've used EVERY easy go to cop out (Women in 3rd world countries have to worry about SURVIVING and not STARVING so that's why only upper-class white women care about feminism) to basically post nothing except a whiny post that other sub-standard people mistake for actual logical points.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, I know I am about to unleash some horseshit level hypocrisy, but there is some ridiculous fucking talk in this thread right now.

Yes, Guest is an idiot, but he's our idiot. I guess no individual one of us gets to decide when someone has gone beyond the pale, and it becomes a community concencus, frequently unspoken, that someone has gone too far and cannot come back (hew DW!).

Guest has said some fucking awful, reprehensible, undefenceable things, but comments like 'yah but his moms be crazy yo' or 'if he even knew his dad' are just fucked, guys. All we know we know from him, and we know his mum has been pretty fucked but she's still his mum. Fuck, in the midst of him going fucking crazy he remembered how to be a human being for about five seconds and posted a really sweet picture of him and his father and posted about how happy it made him feel. That is all I know about his fucking dad.

He went all fucking wrong, and the way this thread has gone -- which is just as much my fault -- is only going to push him further into all fucking wrongheadedness.

He's an idiot. He was an idiot before he broke inside his head and started hating women, but he was still our idiot. It's why I feel guilty every time Thy goes off the rails (sorry to talk about you like you're not here, baby) -- he's still part of our community. It's why I feel a twinge of guilt every time I call Darqcyde a moron, or when I'm glad that fucking boring fart bitflipper stopped posting after positing you could pay a woman to be pregnant like you pay someone to mow your lawn.

I'm not advocating they need to mollycoddled and hugged, the total opposite and that is what Sinfest has given Guest, that these fucking shithag dickwigs are giving him.

Of course he's an idiot, of course he should be called on being an idiot, but should we keep going on about how much of a fucking idiot he is when he's not here to defend himself?

again, I am completely aware of how insanely hypocritical this post is.

also, I am aware of how Guest would react to it:

"Well, Dennis, I would not expect a one of your elementary level schooling to grasp what I am saying."
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uch, I don't even know what that post is.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis, you never cease to amaze me.

Also, now I feel bad for baselessly speculating about Guest's dad; I didn't know about that picture.

Well, shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: