welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life's Mixed Bag
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1085, 1086, 1087 ... 1131, 1132, 1133  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canopus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me neither. I've done a for a dentist so I could get a couple of crowns, but I have too much pride, not to mention he's not doing the best financially. Maybe another time.

Desire, I used to bring a friend/accomplice to alleviate my concerns, I mean, if they try to nab a kidney while you're out (which they won't unless they're evil space bugs), at least you'll have a spotter. Above all else, I focused on what life would be like with a better smile. My social networking profiles would look so much more cheery! Fill in that mental space with good thoughts and bad thoughts don't have much room. I don't even remember much about the pain now.
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where to put this so I guess it goes here. And it is probably TMI. Do not google any of this while at work.

Um, in 2011 dinsky posted about something terrible - a problem with a Bartholin's gland. They are in the girl bits and they suck. Well, turns out all those problems I have been having? It is a least a little bit (okay, maybe a lot) the fault of two blocked up Bartholin's glands. I know because I accidentally popped one. So now that side is rather sore and achy but the "knot" is gone. The other side is still firmly intact.

I still don't have a gynecologist appointment until the 19th to get some input on this. Epsom salt baths are supposed to help with this so I am going to take a lot of baths.

Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
I don't know where to put this so I guess it goes here. And it is probably TMI. Do not google any of this while at work.

Um, in 2011 dinsky posted about something terrible - a problem with a Bartholin's gland. They are in the girl bits and they suck. Well, turns out all those problems I have been having? It is a least a little bit (okay, maybe a lot) the fault of two blocked up Bartholin's glands. I know because I accidentally popped one. So now that side is rather sore and achy but the "knot" is gone. The other side is still firmly intact.

I still don't have a gynecologist appointment until the 19th to get some input on this. Epsom salt baths are supposed to help with this so I am going to take a lot of baths.

Hmm, my wife has been having some issues that she thought were others things, but they weren't and she kinda assumed it was just stress since she didn't have any indicators of having any other issues. I'll tell her she might want to look into this more, although she may have already.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may still be stress! I know I strained my pelvic floor - the physical therapy I was doing proved that. At least some gynos are very misinformed when they say that you can't strain your pelvic floor from exercise and such (I'm still mad at that gyno).

And I really don't have confirmation that it was a Barthoin's gland but I have a VERY GOOD IDEA that I have guessed correctly.

Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well she been thinking it felt like a UTI kinda sorta, but not quite, but something has been "causing a feeling irritation", as she describes it, "kinda hurty itchy but not quite". She's been having a hard time describing how it's bothering her, she's been assuming it was some kind of pH change due to stress levels as the root of the issue.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're correct, shouldn't your gynecologist have noticed? :-\

(That isn't me questioning your theory, but questioning your doctor)

Pint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Well she been thinking it felt like a UTI kinda sorta, but not quite, but something has been "causing a feeling irritation", as she describes it, "kinda hurty itchy but not quite". She's been having a hard time describing how it's bothering her, she's been assuming it was some kind of pH change due to stress levels as the root of the issue.

Also if she's changed any thing to include: Tampons, pads, body wash, Laundry Detergent, bath salts/oils... those things can throw off your PH balance and create the irritation and kind of itchy feeling.
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atrophy Annie wrote:
If you're correct, shouldn't your gynecologist have noticed? :-\

(That isn't me questioning your theory, but questioning your doctor)

Um, mine didn't look anything like those pictures. I mean, of course you should question the competency of my doctors - the only gyno I went to in this town gave me lidocaine for a strain when I told him that I do martial arts. This is just stupid. The other doctor is a gp and okay at best.

Like I said, I cannot be certain that it was a Bartholin's gland but it is in the right place and it... popping is good evidence. But it wasn't nearly as obvious as any of the pictures google shows.

Darcyde - tell your wife that running through most of a period with pads instead of tampons often clears that stuff up without treatment (this is probably something she knows so I'm not intending to be condescending). If that doesn't do it, she might want to check it out with a doctor. Also what Pint said.

Finnegan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of dinsky, I haven't seen her around in ages. does she still post here? does anyone keep in touch with her in some other way? is she doing well? everything cool?

hey! rock bottom's not that bad
we've got glow-in-the-dark fish down here that's rad
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnegan wrote:
speaking of dinsky, I haven't seen her around in ages. does she still post here? does anyone keep in touch with her in some other way? is she doing well? everything cool?

She's kinda on fb if I recall, but I'm not too sure how active she is.
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear I follow her on one of the main social networks but I can't find it now so maybe I am wrong.
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twitter - I follow her on Twitter. She was tweeting in January but hasn't recently. Doesn't seem to be a big deal.

edit: whoo internet stalking. Now I have found her on facebook. She has a recent relationship update so everything seems fine and well.

Mr Gary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dinsky is also 'active' on FB. But quiet about it.

It is - I hope - because she is full of healthy cocks & good beer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- today, sixty-five of my coworkers got their 60-day warnings, prior to being layed off, including one of the guys on my team
+ I have not gotten a letter
- no one knows/is admitting when the next batch will come
Samsally

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the odds that i will get stuck in the parking lot while attempting to go home are getting higher and higher. this may lead to work getting canceled tomorrow though... so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1085, 1086, 1087 ... 1131, 1132, 1133  Next
Page 1086 of 1133

Jump to: