welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No such thing. [4/3/2013]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick someone ship me and sam. or five sams and me, or whatever.

just make sure it is still heterosexual and I don't care
Valerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
At this point I would say that I generally refer to myself as an ally because I can never fully understand what it is to be judged, and attacked for my gender, but man this thread has gone so fucking bananas that I'm better off saying that I WOULDN'T SHIP MY FEMINISM WITH MY GIRLFRIEND'S FEMINISM BECAUSE SHE SUFFERS THE EFFECTS OF INEQUALITY ALL THE TIME I.E. IN THE FORM OF CHOWDERHEADS YELLING OUT OF THEIR WEINER MOBILES ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT TO PUT IN HER TITS WHERAS I SUFFER THE EFFECTS THROUGH HER SUFFERING THE EFFECTS RATHER THAN COPPING THEM MYSELF AND THIS WHOLE FUCKING CONVERSATION HAS DESCENDED INTO DISCUSSING WHY ROTHIDE PREFERS NOT TO SHIP CHARACTERS IN HOMOSEXUAL PAIRINGS I MEAN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I think I like you. Very Happy

Chat About
stripeypants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerie wrote:
At this point I would say that I generally refer to myself as an ally because I can never fully understand what it is to be judged, and attacked for my gender, but man this thread has gone so fucking bananas that I'm better off saying that I WOULDN'T SHIP MY FEMINISM WITH MY GIRLFRIEND'S FEMINISM BECAUSE SHE SUFFERS THE EFFECTS OF INEQUALITY ALL THE TIME I.E. IN THE FORM OF CHOWDERHEADS YELLING OUT OF THEIR WEINER MOBILES ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT TO PUT IN HER TITS WHERAS I SUFFER THE EFFECTS THROUGH HER SUFFERING THE EFFECTS RATHER THAN COPPING THEM MYSELF AND THIS WHOLE FUCKING CONVERSATION HAS DESCENDED INTO DISCUSSING WHY ROTHIDE PREFERS NOT TO SHIP CHARACTERS IN HOMOSEXUAL PAIRINGS I MEAN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Seconded!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ship Dennis and Capslock.
Arkhron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know me, but I missed you a lot this weeks!

Be compassionate
Leohan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: This comment never had any content

Last edited by Leohan on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
Valerie wrote:

Seconded!

Dennis is like the forum's vulgar fairy of advice and common sense floating in to impart words of wisdom in the form of horrifying analogies and all caps expressions of disgust.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
stripeypants wrote:
Valerie wrote:

Seconded!

Dennis is like the forum's vulgar fairy of advice and common sense floating in to impart words of wisdom in the form of horrifying analogies and all caps expressions of disgust.

And this is a beautiful thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leohan wrote:
Well, I guess that it depends on the context. If you use feminism as an ideology, ye

NO STOP TALKING. you have to run. the thread went full on septic with shipping and allies talk, from out of the seed of the malignant plot tumor of feminist lady seeing the not really ally dude's devil alter ego evil twin as she escaped the literal devil's attempt to trap her in literal hell as part of a campaign to discredit feminism (because whee do we like to layer symbolism on as hard as humanly possible)

get out

get out before it is too late
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leohan wrote:
In the same vein that a black man can be racist.

No no... he belongs here.
Leohan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, ok. Wanted to argue semantics, but yeah, I guess that it can end up badly
Homeslice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I generally try to stay away from shipping as much as possible.
Miss Magenta wrote:

I love how for like a year now everyone couldn't understand what was up with Slick/Xanthe but now y'all are like, OHHHHHH I GET IT NOW. It's a truly gratifying experience. :J
what?
Quote:

No one is more analytic than me when it comes to the dynamics of fictional characters. Ain't nobody. What.

Oh goody something new to add to my daily website checking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: