welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Wii U Death Vigil (again)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 447, 448, 449  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE HATERS ARE PART OF WHY I'M A TEEMO FAN

Sam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teemo was my sin-love as a mid twitch in season one. His character was straightforward and simplistic, built on strong fundamentals with a pinch of cheese.

And by being extremely meticulous and cruel, I could hammer that out by being a character with weak fundamentals to buy an assload of cheese. Including, but not limited to, early-max purge. Poor teemo.
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just straight up refuse to play anything other than spawn Karthus now.
Yinello

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona and Diana 4ever, everyone else go home.

Also I like Caitlin but she's difficult for group fights.
eureka00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...*sets LoL to patch* My husband likes Teemo a lot and so do I. I also play Fiddlesticks and a little bit of Karthus. Smile
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god, i got a Windows XP virtual machine running, so i can run games with 16-bit installers again because they wouldn't work in my 64-bit Windows 7, and i installed Indiana Jones and His Desktop Adventures, and i'm pretty sure all my productivity of anything at all is in dire peril now
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
Leona and Diana 4ever, everyone else go home.

Also I like Caitlin but she's difficult for group fights.

Playing with a good ADC who knows to follow when I dive, I absolutely love playing Leona. Playing with a bad ADC, gimmie Blitz or Thresh or Lux or Naut or Zyra, or virtually anyone but Leona. She can feed a good carry til the cows come home, but she can't carry herself for beans.

Diana is always fun though. Rush Nashor's. GG.
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely correct. This is why I prefer to play Leona with friends so that I know there will be someone who gets how Leona works.
Felgraf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy playing Anivia, though I admit the only two champions I own are Anivia and Nasus, and I haven't played in a while.

It' just... really FUN when everyone seems to forget Anivia's phoenix-egg thing. "aha! The icebird is at low health! I'll turretdive to take her down and OH FUCK SHE DIDN'T DIE."
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Felgraf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EARTHBOUND IS COMING TO THE WII (or Wii U?) VIRTUAL CONSOLE AND THEY'RE MAKING A 3DS ZELDA GAME SET IN THE LINK TO THE PAST OVERWORLD/WORLD.

/I CANNOT STOP SHOUTING.
"No, but evil is still being --Is having reason-- Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
-Ed, from Digger
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gearbox now owns the Homeworld franchise.

Not sure if happy or horrified.
LD!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arc Tempest wrote:
Gearbox now owns the Homeworld franchise.

Not sure if happy or horrified.

Well anyone but relic will probably mess it up. Speaking of which where did they get moved to?
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sega bought them up. Which tells you how weird the universe is these days. Sega now owns two of the premier RTS development houses in the world.

And apparently Gearbox is taking suggestions on what the hell they should do with Homeworld now, be it rerelease, remake, or work on sequels. The most common suggestion by far seems to be a rerelease on GoG.

We'll see if they actually do it.
CalmBlueSea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arc Tempest wrote:
Sega bought them up. Which tells you how weird the universe is these days. Sega now owns two of the premier RTS development houses in the world.

And apparently Gearbox is taking suggestions on what the hell they should do with Homeworld now, be it rerelease, remake, or work on sequels. The most common suggestion by far seems to be a rerelease on GoG.

We'll see if they actually do it.

I, for one, would love to see an HD Homeworld. Keep the original voice-acting, soundtrack, plot, mechanics, etc. Just update the visuals to be closer to modern times. Don't they dare touch anything else.

But, of course, the cynic in me thinks they would fuck even this up.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I totally got sucked into SWTOR again. Now that I have a computer that can handle the visuals it's just so fun and pretty and aaaah. Like I don't even mind having to tool around on speeders all the time because stuff is so PRETTY (er, once I got off Hoth. fuck Hoth).

Anyway, besides the fact that I'm apparently totally swayed by pretty backgrounds, I've got my little Sith Infiltrator up to level 43 and I can't decide if I should blow my stash of cartel coins on pretty outfits (which are sadly only for one toon, not legacy) or a bunch of legacy unlocks that give me like, rocket boosters and shit. Rocket boosters would be pretty handy for my "ugh i don't fell like fighting these assholes" technique of running blindly through hordes of badguys and hoping they don't kill me before they drop off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 447, 448, 449  Next
Page 363 of 449

Jump to: