welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bitcoins! Cargo Cult Economy of the Future!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6039
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank goodness Thy isn't attempting to

Quote:
intimidate, control, manipulate, put down, falsely discredit, or humiliate the recipient


in a way that is

Quote:
deliberate, repeated, and hostile


otherwise we might have to tell the internet police that he is cyberbullying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3714
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Thy, time to go.
_________________
"Eight hundred pounds of nitro, his boots are thunder as he plays."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3535
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: prudy mcpruderson Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
And yeah, Thy's defense of sexual assault was pretty much the best reason to not play nice with him ever again, assuming he was never going to apologize for it


A kiss.

Not Sexual Assault.

Sam, you're a guy that brags about having creepy fetish sex, and you have the balls to bitch about that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9482

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Thy, you have championed sexual assault. You have tried to teach the forums about reasons why it is perfectly valid and acceptable behavior for a man to grab a woman and kiss her against her will.

Meanwhile, the stuff you're attempting to sex-shame me for (and call creepy) involves, first and foremost, the complete consent of all people involved. Absolutely no practice or group I have been involved with would even remotely accept my behavior if I were to grab a woman against her will and kiss her against her will, for any reason, especially not your "it's okay and I'd defend that action to the death because it's ecstasy over knowing that you are alive!"

No, that was you defending creepy unacceptable nonconsensual molestation.

You are a creep and a weirdo until you wake up and stop trying to excuse that behavior for any reason, and do not ever fucking touch a girl or anyone without their consent, no matter how ecstatic you are about life, because that will move you from being a "creepy molestation apologist" to a "creepy molester." We already have plenty of reasons to call you things. Molestation should not be one of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3535
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Yeah if he were a completely new member, probably. Nothing like this, though. Thy is an example of someone who has pretty much all but alienated himself over time to the community to the extent of pretty widespread hostility, etc etf


10 people tops.

Out of 2280 total members.

Like I said, you're full of yourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3535
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Yes, Thy, you have championed sexual assault. You have tried to teach the forums about reasons why it is perfectly valid and acceptable behavior for a man to grab a woman and kiss her against her will.

Meanwhile, the stuff you're attempting to sex-shame me for (and call creepy) involves, first and foremost, the complete consent of all people involved. Absolutely no practice or group I have been involved with would even remotely accept my behavior if I were to grab a woman against her will and kiss her against her will, for any reason, especially not your "it's okay and I'd defend that action to the death because it's ecstasy over knowing that you are alive!"

No, that was you defending creepy unacceptable nonconsensual molestation.

You are a creep and a weirdo until you wake up and stop trying to excuse that behavior for any reason, and do not ever fucking touch a girl or anyone without their consent, no matter how ecstatic you are about life, because that will move you from being a "creepy molestation apologist" to a "creepy molester." We already have plenty of reasons to call you things. Molestation should not be one of them.


Attempting to discredit me eh?

Sam, you have done creepier things than I ever will.

My argument with the sailor involved the tendency of "feminazi" to employ revisionist history techniques against established facts to support their agenda.

Protesting against an image for patriotism being turned into an image of sexual assault merely to support an agenda is by no means a support of creepy molesters.

You're talking out of your ass.

You are fighting dirty to support your god damn witch hunt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6039
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sorry, is the gutless little shit who seriously said

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Your ego HAS been shaky since you lost Laura.


actually going to play the "you're fighting dirty" card?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3535
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said that with no malicious intent.

I feel bad about that one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9482

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sam, you have done creepier things than I ever will.


Nah bro I never came up with an argument to excuse molestation. But high marks for including me in your spree of "I'm going to try to dredge up personal shit to discredit people in my internet argument, because I'm insanely predictable!" and stretching to discredit me by trying to sex-shame consensual sexual activity by being so creepy that you don't understand why it is wrong to grab women and molest them against their will.

Thanks for playing, though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10658
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
I said that with no malicious intent.

No, you said it because you were getting ganged up on and you thought that would have an effect on me. I'm happy to let it go, just don't expect to take any moral high ground for a while.
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3535
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: disgusting jerks Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

You're just trolling now.

You know damn well the creepiest things that all of you condoned was the soft porn thread that featured "artsy" nude pics of underage girls.

That thread existed right until I complained about it loudly, which tat noticed and deleted himself.

Many people became angry at me for doing so.

But I will never be sorry for doing what is right and speaking my mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3714
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thy, I mean it, get the fuck out.

No one can physically make you leave, and you can make ridiculously childish threats about calling the 3rd Californian Mounted Innanet Police all you fucking like, and odds on Tat is never going to ban you.

We make personal attacks on each other all the time, but you are taking learned knowledge that you came upon while a member of this community and using it to try and... and fucking what? What are you even trying to do?

What the fuck are you trying to do, Thy? Just go, dude. Go and do something else. You've already frustrated the shit out of everyone, now you're just being an ass.

And yes, you cop a lot of shit from everyone, and yes you have the right to defend yourself, but you clearly have no fucking interest in this community other than flapping around being a jerk so I think it is definitely time for you to go.
_________________
"Eight hundred pounds of nitro, his boots are thunder as he plays."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thy Brilliance



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3535
Location: Relative

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no interest in this community?

Would I really put up with all this shit if I didn't care about this community?

I know I've had good times here.

I should give that up because a few people don't like me?

No.

I'm not going to drift off, I'm not going to be pushed around.

If sam and co really wants to be rid of me, he is free to make his own forum exclusively for them.

But I wonder where all the spite and malice they generate on a daily basis will go.

I'm just going to pretend like nothing happened.

See ya around.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dennis J. Squidbunny



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 3714
Location: AUSTRALIA YOU FAKIR

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S NOT SAM AND CO. THERE IS NO SAM. NO CO. THERE IS NO GREATER SAM RUN CONSPIRACY. Can you please list all of the people in the community who rush to agree with you whenever you get in one of these fucking spins? Its all of us, dude, its too fucking much.

You don't put up with this shit because of the community you don't even put up with it, you have an insane martyr complex and you fucking love arguing, here is the perfect place for you to indulge your weird addiction to having people yell at you -- but it's gone too far.

Haven't I always come in to threads like this and suggested maybe you're getting too involved? Its because I like you, you fucking IDIOT and I can see how bad this place is for you. Sure, Sam riles you up but he shouldn't have to fucking NOT rile you up. It's gotten worse every time and now you've gone too far.

Maybe its what you wanted in the long term, to alienate all of us as much as possible. Well, good, success.

Don't be that guy, Thy. Don't be the guy who can't find the positive reinforcement he wants and instead figures that a whole shitload of negative enforcement will do the trick instead.

Being a jerk to Wheels, your just fucking awful (and failed!) attempt to hook into Dogen, and now this blizzardwolfesque "I don't eve care if you hate me I'm staying" fucking horseshit -- who is this guy? Who is this fucking guy, Thy?

Go, Thy. Just go.
_________________
"Eight hundred pounds of nitro, his boots are thunder as he plays."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6039
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you just conjuring this righteous indignation over that softcore porn thread out of nowhere? 'cuz as far as i remember, it just up and disappeared entirely one day, and we figured Tat was deleting it to keep his advertisers happy

christ, how can you say with a straight face that you're here for "the community" when this thread is a shining example of your only interactions with said community and said community is pretty much unanimous in asking you to leave?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 10 of 42

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group