welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinfester Traveling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Are you near enough to be one of the Canadians that has almost killed me by driving like a big bag of dicks on I5? If so we should also meet, at least once. I'll buy you a beer at Boundary Bay. Very Happy

Well, the fact I can't legally drink in Canada for another 2 months and can't drink in WA state for another 2 years could be a problem. Laughing

I have a feeling this revelation will come as somewhat of a surprise, maybe.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That you're the first person ever to drink before you're legal? No biggy. If you find yourself in Bellingham in the next three weeks, shoot me a PM. I'll buy you lunch and you can watch me drink a beer.

But you have to bring me some off-brand Robax. That shit is the bomb.
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
That you're the first person ever to drink before you're legal? No biggy. If you find yourself in Bellingham in the next three weeks, shoot me a PM. I'll buy you lunch and you can watch me drink a beer.

Fuck, I had a pack with me just recently of the Walmart-brand Robax extra strength, I was taking it to help with some muscle soreness from an old accident. I didn't realize it wasn't available OTC in the USA.

Also, the relevation that I'm pretty young compared to a fair few people on the forums. Makes me feel like a kid Laughing

Hahaha, will do if I find myself on the southern side of the border.

edit: As I posted this, a bridge on the I5 collapsed. Perhaps it's an omen.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It collapsed over an hour ago... Kind of terrifying, though. I've driven over that bridge countless times. I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to have a bridge collapse under your car and drop you in a river. I might even know some of those people...
Vox Raucus

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:

If you find yourself going to Bellingham, shoot me a PM and we can drive down together. And then you can watch both of us drink, and you can drive me home.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a brilliant plan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: